Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
Ordered the one-click. This is my first Manta Labs purchase, made because Ready Player One is one of my favorite movies of all time. I haven't seen an adventure story told this well on film in decades. It is a cinematic masterpiece and one of the most watchable movies of all time. I saw it several times in the theater and more at home now. Nothing really compares to it other than the best of the original trilogy Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. I already own the three U.S. retail exclusive versions and the European 3D steelbook as well. I really don't understand the Manta terminology so I'm not sure exactly how these features they advertise will look in person but I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.
A belated welcome to HDN! Very good to have you here. :thumbs:

Have you read the book before? Since the film is one of your favourites, I'd be interested to know how you think the book compares. :)

Ordered the one-click. This is my first Manta Labs purchase, made because Ready Player One is one of my favorite movies of all time. I haven't seen an adventure story told this well on film in decades. It is a cinematic masterpiece and one of the most watchable movies of all time. I saw it several times in the theater and more at home now. Nothing really compares to it other than the best of the original trilogy Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. I already own the three U.S. retail exclusive versions and the European 3D steelbook as well. I really don't understand the Manta terminology so I'm not sure exactly how these features they advertise will look in person but I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Congrats @JediJones, sounds like you are s big fan of the movie. I’m sure you will be happy with the finished product! Welcome to the forum!:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Looks like Manta has successfully turned up the heat and put pressure on the competition to shift gears. Kudos to Manta for delivering the goods and giving us something truly special for RPO :notworthy::drool: I can’t wait for my OC to be at my doorstep ready to be unwrapped just like I was a kid at Xmas time :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and DMD4k
I’m a big fan for sure. But these Infinity lights are cheap and nasty. I do however have the Funko keys on the way as well a crystal keychain and mirror surface collector cards.
AC93BB8D-3442-4B47-8CA0-EE263125AFB7.jpegDFCD8402-5388-40B5-AB93-D6E11C8CA2E0.jpeg034520FB-AD92-4C4C-B1D5-F2966B779A6C.jpeg

Reactions: jammmy and yy0925
This is the 2018 version of those mirrors you would get at carnivals in the 70's and 80's that had your favorite heavy metal band's logo on it.
(I dunno, are people gonna do Coke off of infinity mirrors too?!!:rofl:)

They should have sold an Infinity Mirror with the 70th Anniversary blu ray set of CITIZEN KANE.
C5DF4F2A-6BAF-4696-821C-71D5969D71C2.gif

Last edited: