Purchase link: Movies-blu-ray.NL

Real_Steel_Steelbook_3D_Low_Res.jpg

b_1996.jpg

Actual pictures:
real steel.jpg

real steel inside.jpg

real steel inside 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed by Bert that this is a limited release in Netherlands. How limited, I don't know and cannot confirm the artwork either.

btw Wreck is going to confirm whether this is a Steelbook or another blowout like Germany. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Confirmed by Bert that this is a limited release in Netherlands. How limited, I don't know and cannot confirm the artwork either.

btw Wreck is going to confirm whether this is a Steelbook or another blowout like Germany. Fingers crossed.

Confirmed, SteelBook(tm). Actually confirmed for Benelux. (So I guess that means; Belgium, Nederlands, Luxembourg)

See surfury's group buy for those interested abroad to save $ on shipping.

What is the price for ship to France with bluray-movies NL? It'is safe or just a packet with not suivi number.

What is the price for ship to France with bluray-movies NL? It'is safe or just a packet with not suivi number.

I'm in the UK and as far as I recall the postage is the same for all of Europe which is I think 4.50Euros plus 1.50 charge (think it's a card charge but can't quite remember)

No tracking number for that option but I think there is an option for insured package but that is more expensive. If you go through the checkout process you'll be able to check each option before actually paying.

Oh and Bert always packs well so that's all good.

Reactions: axcraig
Bert has recently changed his delivery system so check website for exact prices, or send him an email, he's very helpful and will tell you what box to tick that type of thing.