Real_Steel_Steelbook_3D_Low_Res.jpg

b_1996.jpg

Actual pictures:
real steel.jpg

real steel inside.jpg

real steel inside 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang,

Do you guys think I might be able to find some of these floating around on the US E-bay around release time? I'd really like to snag one for myself and one for my girlfriend. I'm curious what most folks think. If the general consensus is that I won't find any, is there be a willing party who could work out a deal with me and ship to the States? Please drop me a PM if anybody can lend a hand. ^_^

Thanks gang!

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood Reaper

Hey gang,

Do you guys think I might be able to find some of these floating around on the US E-bay around release time? I'd really like to snag one for myself and one for my girlfriend. I'm curious what most folks think. If the general consensus is that I won't find any, is there be a willing party who could work out a deal with me and ship to the States? Please drop me a PM if anybody can lend a hand. ^_^

Thanks gang!

Sincerely,

You may be able to find them on ebay once released.

FYI, you should post this type of request in the trading forum. You need to get to 30 posts though to gain access to the trading forum here. 30 posts are required to maintain a secure trading environment. Once you get to 30 posts, there is a group buy for this going on currently. If the host of the group buy is ok with your participation, you can get one or possibly two copies. Also, it can cost up to $49 shipped for one copy if you order directly from the link in the op. Depending on the type of shipping you use and how many your order, will determine the individual cost. If you're not sure how to order, email Bert using the 'Contact' link from the site. Thanks!

Reactions: surfury
Hey gang,

Thanks gang!

Sincerely,

Nah, you're better off in the Group Buy like Darc said. Cheapest usually and pretty much a guarentee you'll get one.

Hey gang,

Thanks gang!

Sincerely,

Hi there, as Darc said, post a bit more and then jump over to the trading forum and jump into my Group Buy. See you there.

Man, i can't wait for this one! I keep seeing previews of this for it's standard Amaray release, and the more i see it, the more it get's me excited to get this one! Damn, it's gonna be like 2-3 months before i get it too :( I may have to hit it up from Netflix in the meantime.

Super glad I got on the GB for this one. Just watched the movie tonight, and it was really good. A lot of fun!