Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this forum is able to do this, why wouldn't HiDefNinja be able to?

The major hurdle is the copyright in North America. The studios here are capable to do the exclusive themselves if they want to. I guess the only way we can have our own forum exclusive packaging is to joint issue with foreign media publishers.

The major hurdle is the copyright in North America. The studios here are capable to do the exclusive themselves if they want to. I guess the only way we can have our own forum exclusive packaging is to joint issue with foreign media publishers.

Let's get in touch with Paramount and launch their first steel. It would be better if we had a somebody that was into Scientology talk to Tom Cruise. Could you imagine having the first Paramount release and only being able to get it here.

Last edited:
Immediate response from Blufans.com mod.

80% confirmed it's wrapped with Disney sticker and stamp pasted on the plastic.;)

No way!!! That would make this even more exclusive with Disney's sticker and stamp. I better start looking for money in my couches/car/toilet/pockets. I might have to get another one :D

I hope the second batch of 500 doesn't come through...this one might be only 500 worldwide :)

n3wk1d,

Is this the final front artwork correct? no blu-ray circle log on top?

I don't like the Taiwan version of the other cover that has the circle on top...so ugly.

Finally, someone notice the blue logo.
The mod told me it's like pain in the arss to request this is not to be included but they done it. This design is without the blue logo. :oohyeah:

I hope the second batch of 500 doesn't come through...this one might be only 500 worldwide :)

n3wk1d,

Is this the final front artwork correct? no blu-ray circle log on top?

I don't like the Taiwan version of the other cover that has the circle on top...so ugly.

you and blufans are beautiful.... Please tell them that :)

very good news.

That circle is just out of place...very distracting. It's like a rating logo LOL...

I love the blu-banner that goes across the steelbook like the earlier releases like Iron Man futureshop, but a circle right in the top just ruin it. They might as well put it in the middle of the artwork because it makes no difference in visibility :hilarious:

I'm loving blufans now! If only..it was in English because part 1/4 chinese blood is not going to help me :hilarious:

Finally, someone notice the blue logo.
The mod told me it's like pain in the arss to request this is not to be included but they done it. This design is without the blue logo. :oohyeah:

Thanks to the mod of the Blufans.com
I can felt he has loads of passion towards this release, he's working hard for few other releases, all for the benefits of the member over there. And here of course.

Let's hope we can access to more exclusive releases in future.

Hopefully we hidefninja also have our own exclusive and show them back we do have our own. Man isn't this cool ?

Reactions: Henke007 and ash333
I hope you or others are able to participate in all their future exclusive group buys :) I love the fact that they are the REAL EXCLUSIVE with true limited quantity and unique artwork....

Thanks to the mod of the Blufans.com
I can felt he has loads of passion towards this release, he's working hard for few other releases, all for the benefits of the member over there. And here of course.

Let's hope we can access to more exclusive releases in future.

Hopefully we hidefninja also have our own exclusive and show them back we do have our own. Man isn't this cool ?