Resident Evil 1-6 - Ultimate Metal Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €199.99
Note: Limited & numbered to 250 copies, including Resident Evil 1-6 in individual Steelbooks, Cotton Cloth with Umbrella Logo, Original 35mm Film cell from Resident Evil 1 embedded in plexiglass, certificate printed on high-quality paper

Resident.png

Last edited:
This looks familiar... didn't they do an edition very similar to this back in the DVD days?

I would buy just the tin from Media Markt if they want to offer it without the steelbooks, and I'll fill it with the Pop Art versions :rofl:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Very cool . . . but does it fit on the shelf (lol).

Not really anything exactly "new" here as in it's been done before (see below)

But still EUR100 for the steels with another 100 for the box . . . Wow!

I only own the RAMBO grenade - which I realise isn't the same thing as an Ammo Box - and I hadn't realised this Ammo Box packaging has been used before . . . not once but several times . . . such as for the RESIDENT EVIL 1-4 BDs limited to 1,000 . . . and for COLLATERAL - DVD and goodies - and other examples:-
II
V
RESIDENT EVIL 1 - 4 BDs Germany
IMG_2415.JPG
Resident_Evil_1_4_Ultimate_Edition_Ammunition_Box_01.jpg

Resident_Evil_1_4_Ultimate_Edition_Ammunition_Box_10.jpg
Resident_Evil_1_4_Ultimate_Edition_Ammunition_Box_11.jpg
Resident_Evil_1_4_Ultimate_Edition_Ammunition_Box_50.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLLATERAL ammo box for the DVD (and goodies) also from Germany:-
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_01.jpg
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_03.jpg
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_02.jpg
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_05.jpg
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_11.jpg
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_10.jpg
Collateral_Damage_Limited_Ammunition_Box_12.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A TEAM: COMPLETE DVD COLLECTION U.K.
upload_2017-2-14_19-40-17.png
upload_2017-2-14_19-43-39.png
upload_2017-2-14_19-45-23.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PACIFIC SQUADRON 214 (18 DVDs and T-shirt) Germany

upload_2017-2-14_19-51-55.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple for SAVING PRIVATE RYAN China
upload_2017-2-14_19-57-47.png
salvar-al-soldado-ryan-ammo-box-hdzeta-lenticular-pet-steelbooks-3-11-original.jpg

D-Day 60th Anniversary edition DVD U.K.

upload_2017-2-14_19-59-30.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not just DVDs and Blu-rays but also Games . . .

sniper_ghost_warrior_survivor_edition_ps3_2_games_4_games_03.jpg
10527936-1312891573-48013.jpg
upload_2017-2-14_19-48-38.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. . . and finally the RAMBO grenade (lol)
upload_2017-2-14_20-14-23.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Butz2k and harry
@virkia
Very nice pics of Collateral Damage and Resident Evil 1-4 :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Very tempting edition, but i think steelbooks may not survive such packing for a long time.
From the other point, i think Japan Digipack edition of all editions look better in my opinon and cheaper;)))

This is, in my opinion, a very bad deal for two reasons:

The price and the fact that you will get the worst looking Resident Evil steelbooks ever, the new German ones.
I think that both the new project popart and Italian/Japanese steelbooks look WAY better than the crap that we will get here in Germany. :wtf:

Man this looks like an awesome box set. Really nice that it includes individual steels too. This is great for anyone thats a fan of the franchise but alas I am not. Hopefully another series gets an inventive release soon

Yes it does. I remember a DVD edition looking similar to this but i dont think it was for RE movies.
You just reminded me to search for it... it was a German edition for the RE movies 1-4.

big__Resident-Evil-Ultimate-Edition-Packshot-News-01.jpg

HDN have an old thread for it here by the way. :thumbs:

I have a real ammo box stored away somewhere (it looks almost exactly like the one in the OP), and the damn thing's clunky as hell! I certainly wouldn't want one sat on my shelf taking up an unnecessary amount of room... but maybe that's just me.