Resident Evil 5 Megathread - Alternative Edition as boxed or DLC?

Jan 29, 2009
Resident Evil 5, known in Japan as Biohazard 5 (バイオハザード5, Baiohazādo Faibu?), is the forthcoming installment in the Resident Evil survival horror video game series, which is set to debut for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.[3] It will be developed and published by Capcom. Capcom officially announced Resident Evil 5 on July 20, 2005,[4] and is scheduled for release on March 5, 2009 in Japan, and March 13, 2009 in North America and Europe.

621.x600.timein.res_evil.open.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its just everyone has been so use to COD4 and FPS that they dont like the slower movement. I think the game is fine the way it is. they have made tons of resident evils with the same controls why change now. I am really excited for this game and I cant wait.

It's not that for me. Socom is a lot slower than COD4. I don't mind the speed or pace of the game, I just don't like how you can't walk n shoot at the same time. Even if it was at least walking I'd be fine.

I was ok with the controls like I said it's been the norm for RE series to be this way and it works so they won't change it now. I thought it looked really clean :) not sure what was the deal with racism on this game if you notice there's more than black folks among the people after you.

well horhay it looks like just me and you will be playing one of the best games of the year. ready for some coop?

Yeah you can be the lady though lol :) I won't play it on my own as I always lose interest, but the co-op will definitely be cool! :) I was blasting and stomping on people last night it was great :) good ol' RE

I am not so sure what the big fuzz over being in Africa and the people have the virus. It's dumb I just read the Eurogamer review and all they emphasize is how is a bit racist to stomp on people's heads and shooting black zombies, I think the gaming journalist are not taking in account the entire franchise and are being dragged into the fad where everything is racist. How come it wasn't racist when you were shooting white folks in Raccoon City? How come they don't make a big issue over animals being killed? How come it was ok to go to Spain and kill as many Europeans as you could? it is dumb and careless assessment of the game and all because the main character of the story is Chris Redfield a white man....so I am thinking that if it was a black character it would of been ok? popular gaming sites should worry about getting good writers who don't put their their believes in front of the product they are writing about otherwise we will always have controversy over stupid things. Heck yeah I enjoyed shooting zombies last night, but it wasn't because they were black or not black but because is the object of the game, you have to kill to survive!

Sorry had to vent out :) lol

P.S. That's why N'Gai to me doesn't have a clue of what the hell is talking about!!

I am not so sure what the big fuzz over being in Africa and the people have the virus. It's dumb I just read the Eurogamer review and all they emphasize is how is a bit racist to stomp on people's heads and shooting black zombies, I think the gaming journalist are not taking in account the entire franchise and are being dragged into the fad where everything is racist. How come it wasn't racist when you were shooting white folks in Raccoon City? How come they don't make a big issue over animals being killed? How come it was ok to go to Spain and kill as many Europeans as you could? it is dumb and careless assessment of the game and all because the main character of the story is Chris Redfield a white man....so I am thinking that if it was a black character it would of been ok? popular gaming sites should worry about getting good writers who don't put their their believes in front of the product they are writing about otherwise we will always have controversy over stupid things. Heck yeah I enjoyed shooting zombies last night, but it wasn't because they were black or not black but because is the object of the game, you have to kill to survive!

P.S. That's why N'Gai to me doesn't have a clue of what the hell is talking about!!

AMEN!!! people are just so stupid sometimes. thanks for venting for me haha

I for one cant wait for this to come out! been an RE fan since the beginning! Add me for Co-op!

Last edited:
I'll be picking it up later, but not right away.

I'm the same. Plus I want to see how I will be with KZ2 ... if its that COD4 feeling where you dont wanna play anything else then I might as well wait months so the game is cheaper when I finally do decide to step back for some breathing room from KZ2 lol.

I'm the same. Plus I want to see how I will be with KZ2 ... if its that COD4 feeling where you dont wanna play anything else then I might as well wait months so the game is cheaper when I finally do decide to step back for some breathing room from KZ2 lol.

I don't think I'm going to have another COD4 game again...