Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray 3D + 2D SteelBook) (HDzeta SE Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid, very straight forward, my first transaction on there site, can anyone tell me from experience if you receive a email aswell after you have paid? Because I have checked and there seems to not be one.

Paid, very straight forward, my first transaction on there site, can anyone tell me from experience if you receive a email aswell after you have paid? Because I have checked and there seems to not be one.

No Email ;)
You have to check your HdZeta account for a dispatch update too.

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy
Passing as this is a pointless release.
I would have gotten this if only we had premiums on the prev films (even as whole as JP Boxset). Just don't feel right for me to splurge considering it is not the strongest entry in the franchise.

"LOOSE" Lenti!!! :squint::cry::banghead::smashed::facepalm::bag::(

Please @wxlinkswd, try Lenticular magnets with releases such as these :notworthy::angel:

yeah magnetic would be an good option but I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do.
So this safes a lot of collectors money ;)
also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone