Rio (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #2)-booklet [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: November 15th, 2012
Limited Edition 1000 (with exclusive booklet)

Rio0.jpg
Rio1.jpg rio2.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for accuracy, should the OP be changed to reflect that all 1,000 (and not just the first 500) will have booklet?

And, I suppose, the first 200 gets a free gift - a FMC magazine.

Last edited:
Just for accuracy, should the OP be changed to reflect that all 1,000 (and not just the first 500) will have booklet?

im assuming the magazine is like the reel steel coin and is seperate from the steelbook??

Don't hope on the free magazine, let me go find my copy and show it to you.
Not sure where I chuck them. :hilarious:
Whether you are on first 10, 100, 200, 500 or 999. They are all packed the same.:scat:

Reactions: jpaserman
Contacted the mod for you on your case, they have the records of your purchased but he told me this transacrtion was cancel. :emb:
Please check on your transaction, the fund should be refunded back to your card if paid by CC.

Could someone help with a Blufans Mod as my order is still not shipped by blufans @taobao.com :dunno:

He also told me that there is this member by the name "Liam Murphy" copy will be ship out by today or tomorrow.;)

OMG! i just went to pick this one up at the post, i'm amazed! what a beauty! worth the wait of almost 7 months of delays or so....easily tops the best release of the year...OH YES SR. I HAVE THE LEGEND ON MY HANDS!:oohyeah::LOL::scat: