Rocky Saga (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #07) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: January April 2019
Purchase link: CineMuseum (Pre-order December 29 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €59.90 - €54.90 (Pre Order Price first 7 days)
Group Buy: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies. WWA Steelbook. 80 page booklet. 4 postcards. Special gift.
25 empty Full Slips available to purchase separately.

Banner Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Slip Fronte-Retro.jpgIMG_4488.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4476.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4484.jpgIMG_4485.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been critical of previous slips so it's equally fair to say now that I like this one. Well done.
A couple of questions, is it a lenti? (I guess so). Why "saga" and not "collection"?
It's just missing a nice WEA steelbook.

Nice looking set! :thumbs:
By the way: Any chance you will release a plain Full Slip edition next to the Lenti slips - like other companies do - in the near future?

@duckandrun Why Saga and not Collection on the slip? Not that I mind Saga, it's fine, but Collection would match the steelbook more. Was there a reason you picked Saga instead?

Really nice! Excellent job with this. Might even tempt me to change out my US standard edition of the saga, and I’m not usually one for changing out previously purchased movies.

This looks great :) definitely interested, but gotta figure out what happened to my package for The Thing first before ordering again from CM.

This edition looks like the one to go for for Rocky tho!

This looks great :) definitely interested, but gotta figure out what happened to my package for The Thing first before ordering again from CM.

This edition looks like the one to go for for Rocky tho!

Probably sent back to mittent. We're waiting to receive it and ship again to you.

This I gotta have. Haven't missed a CMA release yet. I like them all to be honest, WWA steels notwithstanding.