Rocky Saga (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #07) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: January April 2019
Purchase link: CineMuseum (Pre-order December 29 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €59.90 - €54.90 (Pre Order Price first 7 days)
Group Buy: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies. WWA Steelbook. 80 page booklet. 4 postcards. Special gift.
25 empty Full Slips available to purchase separately.

Banner Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Slip Fronte-Retro.jpgIMG_4488.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4476.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4484.jpgIMG_4485.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@duckandrun Are EU orders still being shipped via DHL service as you said before? Thanks :)

HI, unfortunately final weight of ROcky is too heavy (more than 0,7KG) and DHL service is possible until 0,5kg (standard CMA + box).
I'm so sorry but difference of price was too much expensive (22/25€ to U.S.A. and 16/18€ to Europe).
We'll start with new service with first man

Rocky Saga is the series of films that have special place in my heart. They are a bit cheesy especially when you watch them today, but they lunched the career of Stallone and gave birth to amazing music themes that are still fresh today. It’s fun to watch how USSR was portrayed in Rocky IV or how cartoonish Clubber Lang looks from the perspective of time. It was series that developed and used steady cam for the first time, as well as introduced Dolph Lundgren to the masses.

This set was my first contact with this CMArt. I needed and upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray in my collection and this compact set was the best to go. Very nice slip, with spot gloss and amazing art for the lenticular bought my attention. I am not the fan of the back of the slip, but

WWA steelbook, that in my opinion was lazy attempt to take money from the collectors but it’s the decision of Fox about the look of the steelbook so it’s hard to complain. I just have a feeling that it lacks the film vibe with white background, they could have used one of the amaray releases arts that were fantastic or come up with something totally new.

Thanks to this edition we don’t need to focus only on steelbook, as we have amazing 80 pages booklet with yellow cover very similar to the book released by Taschen back in 2019. Heavy and loaded with a lot of production info & photos look very impressive in hand. In addition to that 6 postcards that are amazing, and some of them I have seen for the first time.

Cine-Museum have done very good job with this box, but for those who pre-ordered it (so probably everyone as it was sold out) they as always prepared special gift. This time it’s amazing golden glove necklace that appears in the series in nice grey pocket bag. It’s not golden necklace, but its well made and what’s important for me can be kept inside of the steelbook. I really hate when retailers give parts of the edition that are made to be…outside of the edition.

Marvelous set, hope you will like it.

Subscribe, share and give likes if you like the video …and see you with the new video!