Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling a lot of people go to watch the new movies wanting to hate them.
100% Agree. There is definitely a percentage of both star wars "fans" and haters that have already made up there mind to not like the film before walking into the theatre.

It's just as annoying seeing fanboys treat substandard sequels with repetitive plotlines as masterpieces of cinema
Your certainly entitled to your opinion. I don't think I ever called these last 3 films masterpieces. I certainly thought they were all well done and feel lucky that TFA, R1, and TLJ were very good. Not amazing but definitely somewhere around very good. I liked each film but would put one over another but don't feel like breaking each one down and giving them grades or stars :p
I think Disney purchasing Lucas was a godsend especially since there were so few companies that could have afforded to do so. If you thought they were poorly made and "substandard" that's okay. So you clearly think one of the Biggest studios could have done a much better job that's fine.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
How does one walk into a movie.. On release day.. (When all the initial critics reviews said it was a masterpiece.. I believe the quote "the best star wars movie since Empire strikes back" was thrown out there a few times).. "wanting to hate it"?

Infact who would pay/waste good money going to film they expect is going to be **** and want to hate? Wouldn't you just not go?

I think there were two phases of people who went to see this and that makes up the majority of the reviews.

You have the initial people who went to see it, before the ranting began, expecting it to be the supposed masterpiece it was suppose to be and when they saw what it actually was came out angry or more so disappointed.

Then you have the second phase of people who didn't see it right away who already started to see the ranting/disappointment from other fans so went to see it expecting to be disappointing.. With expectations lowered going in they weren't as disappointed with the overall finished product. Especially if they had seen spoilers mentioned here or there

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
no offense, but I think @cooey already said that this thread is to discuss the release only, anything else should be in the movie thread

@Jaxxx @Covcraig @Punker76

Please refrain from discussing movie details and refrain from replying to them. Thanks!

@cooey
You are allowed to discuss the movie as long as you don't give any spoilers away for people who haven't seen it. If it's in depth chat on the film then you are better off in the movie thread but people can still state there opinions on whether they liked it.
This is primarily the Steelbook chat thread though so we don't want movie talk going on page after page. It's inevitable that people are going to want to chat about whether they liked the movie though.

You are allowed to discuss the movie as long as you don't give any spoilers away for people who haven't seen it. If it's in depth chat on the film then you are better off in the movie thread but people can still state there opinions on whether they liked it.
This is primarily the Steelbook chat thread though so we don't want movie talk going on page after page. It's inevitable that people are going to want to chat about whether they liked the movie though.

Any further posts from this point debating women in film, how you don’t like the new movies, etc etc will be deleted as I’m bored with all this now. They can all be posting in their respective threads. If there isn’t a thread, then create one!

Thanks, much love and happy new year!

so which is which?!?

so which is which?!?
There are 2 interpretations there! I think we allow chat to a point as long as it doesn't persist. If it goes on page after page it needs to be taken to the movie thread. People are bound to make a comment on the film. What we don't want is spoilers for people that haven't seen the film. This is first and foremost a thread for the Steelbook so the majority of the chat should be about the Steelbook release.

Too much bs political correctness in the world today. People finding problems where there aren't none.

Force Awakens, nostalgia fest yet a lot of people love it.

Last jedi, goes out of its way to be original even undoing exciting plots that had yet to be resolved.. Fans hate it.

Don't even get the hype behind Rogue One. A boring film with great actors who were wasted and the best part of that film was a nastolgia pop in having Darth Vader show up

Spoiler alert! Haven't watched this yet :p. I mean it only came out in 2016!

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Amusing but also sadly true.

Got on this double lenti though so shipping next week and look forward to watching it for the first time!!

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey