Rules and Announcements - Megathread Setup!

Should the Design stay how it is?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Needs changing, Post below.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2009
Edit: New Thing we are going to try out. Please post All articles like this: Source: kotaku.com/kdjlaljflf and not like this Source: http://kotaku.com, People can still copy and paste. That way sites aren't hotlinked/ get people banned from viewing the site at work.

Thank you,

caliblue15

Rule #1 : No name calling of people, no matter how much you hate them. If you do = 1 day ban and so on..

Keep the dissing and homosexual insults to yourself . If you don't talk to your family that way don't do it here. If you have an issue, work it out through PMs or through Mods.

You guys know what is condescending, we don't need this on the site, or in the clan.

And Please don't test this... Be grown ups..

Last edited:
Alright I noticed yesterday that Playfire updated their trophycards and they are PIMP ... they look like that black one that ps3trophycard.com offers but they are smaller (better for our forums) and they are up to date!

If they sync with the ps3 then they are 100% the best choice.

Im gonig to check it out further this afternoon and possibly add that one if so.

The black one is manual...

manual aka default at ps3trophycard.com but not at playfire .... unless, its from their update in which case thats what I said ... they updated. Cause ive been a member there for quite a while, and they never used to have that one.

manual aka default at ps3trophycard.com but not at playfire .... unless, its from their update in which case thats what I said ... they updated. Cause ive been a member there for quite a while, and they never used to have that one.

no the think one on playfire.com is manual meaning u add ur own trophies, not manual like ps3trophycard.com...

I dunno, supposedly they got some sync now , least Horhay swears by it, you have to activate it somehow ... I couldnt never figure it out.

Yup, works ... syncs so long as you sign in your psn account by using the eu.playstation.com site.

Thats the big one, not the small one... we had those before and you didnt like them, make up your mind... :hilarious:

No, not the big one from eu or the big one from ps3trophycard ... look at mine now, it mirrors the ps3trophycard one but its a tad smaller.

It just syncs your info from eu so you have to sign up there first.

Nice, I'm all over this one tonight! The effin' ps3trophycard.com site still doesn't have Ragdoll Kung Fu or Sacred 2 listed. They count my total # of trophies correctly, but those two games don't even show up in my profile:rolleyes:

Yeah, i go to login at that eu site and it tells me transfer my account. Idk if I should or shouldn't.

Hmmm.... never asked me to transfer anything:confused: All I did at the EU site was log in and create the first trophy card there. Then you can use the automatic feature on the playfire site. Otherwise you have to do the manual card (add each trophy) on the playfire site.

You logged in using your psn info right? Cause that's what I do and I get that transfer your account page.

Yep, I went to eu.playstation.com and then clicked the 'sign in' tab at the top. After that I just used the email adress that I have linked to my PSN name and my password. Then it takes you to your profile page or whatever and you can make your initial card.

After you make that card, you just go to playfire.com and then you make the automatic one, no need to do all the tedious adding:)

That's weird. Cause that's how I logge in but I'm getting that message. I'd rather not do it before unscrew something up. lol. Guess I gotta wait till ps3trophys.com gets their servers fixed then.

That's weird. Cause that's how I logge in but I'm getting that message. I'd rather not do it before unscrew something up. lol. Guess I gotta wait till ps3trophys.com gets their servers fixed then.

I helped my bro make one the other day and it did the same thing. Once I saw it there I remembered that I did that transfer thing too. You should be fine once you do it and you get a much better trophy card;)