Slipbox Rust & Bone (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.8 - Standard Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
* Triple Pack - Rust And Bone + City Lights + Modern Times
Price: $30.89 | $91.00 (Triple Pack)
Note :

* Time Limited Production: Once the product is sold out, the blu-ray will continue to be produced without the slipbox, booklet, and A3 Folded Poster.

* This is a limited edition. The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive for the first 3 days + 100.

image.jpeg

13048061_865922433552240_6099257029409517854_o.jpg

Last edited:
Might finally have to pick up a PA release haven't since Sugarman. Anyone know the print run for this?
I have both original R&B copies, felt like that was one of there best releases.

Preorder Link is up!

• The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive for the first 3 days + 100

The pre-order detail :
* Time Limited Production: Once the product is sold out, the blu-ray will continue to be produced without the slipbox, booklet, and A3 Folded Poster.

* This is a limited edition. The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive for the first 3 days + 100.

Is the Blue is the Warmest Color 2nd edition numbered? I would assume that this would follow suit with that release

One click as well :drool: Darn, I really shouldn't, can't even afford it really atm, but these are just far too amazing to pass. :shy:

It has been 5 days since the preorder and this is still in stock. I just don't see many people that got a copy the 1st time double dipping(I own both 1st editions). I would bet this will stay in stock for quite some time despite there being less than 100 copies now. No clue the amount of local collectors that purchased this, my guess would be not many. I assume the 100 copies after preorders stock is for both local and international collectors but PA doesn't make that clear. Will they announce how many copies there are after this ships or will that info never be released? Which would mean this is going to be very hard to find once its sold out, this is not a negative PA post. Just my thoughts, I could be dead wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: sminister