San Diego Comic-Con [ 2012 ]

As of right now (today), there is no steelbook exclusive this year ; still time for something to come of sort ... but just figured I'd throw that news out there.

Floor map:
comic-con-2012-exhibitors-floor-map.jpg

Links:
Full map
Exhibitors

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
Not sure if this is allowed so if it's not I apologize in advance.

Is anyone that's going interested in picking up the Blade II Exclusive with Reaper bust for me?
Send me a pm if interested.

I would if I could and if the line wasnt ridiculous .... but...

I will be going next year. HDN is going this year but not in full force, so our person going wont have time to pick things up unfortunately. As they are handling press.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

http://www.wetanz.com/the-hobbit-an-unexpected-journey-collectibles-partnership-announcement/

The first products in the collection will be unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con at the Weta booth (#3513B) in July 2012, along with a limited number of exclusive pieces that will be available for purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was slated to go and cover the show, but something else came up and I'll be gone the week of the 12 out of the state. So I am going to miss it. Although we'll have two people covering the show, but as wreck said probably won't have time to go and pick stuff up.

I was looking forward to that Game of Thrones Q&A panel. Too bad...:(

I always wondered.... how do signings work here? The website is like an absolute maze to look at and it's only after SDCC you see all these awesome posters that have been signed up by some very big guests.

the lines are so long at this con .. that you can really only do like 2 things in a day. Almost ridiculous to go for signings if you ask me. Better to look for smaller venues.

I'm gutted now..... just read that Arnie is confirmed to be going as part of the Expendables 2 panel!! I'd give my left nut to be able to send my T2 poster to someone to get it signed :(

Love that banner of the T2 PF, which is my only PF that I still have :D

I hope they don't release an Arnie T2 Legendary Scale Figure..... I'd be in trouble then haha

I am appealing here massively to anyone going.......

I've just read that the Expendables 2 poster is limited to 250 and will be signed by the cast. If anyone at all can get me one not only will I pay you, you will also earn my eternal gratitude and I will love you forever and ever ever!!