Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 15th, 2015
Price: 539 CZK
Purchase links: 1/4slip Film Arena

Mini GB: carllenc

received_1044403815576172.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Collector03601 @carllenc can you update OP as per film arena website the numbered edition has 2D + 3D Disk

Seventh Son 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil

Thanks so much

PS: will there be a GB for Film Arena Collection ''Interstellar Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + Gift Steelbook's™ foil'' ???

@Actarus Thanks for the tag buddy, but unfortunately most wont get the tag. Since only the first 8 are sent notifications. I was just casually browsing this thread and saw the tag :p
Anyways, I'm definitely interested. Couple of questions actually. What is the print run for this? And when is the pre-order going live?

@Actarus Thanks for the tag buddy, but unfortunately most wont get the tag. Since only the first 8 are sent notifications. I was just casually browsing this thread and saw the tag :p
Anyways, I'm definitely interested. Couple of questions actually. What is the print run for this? And when is the pre-order going live?

for real only 8 ? oh shocks :( happy you saw it though... Print run not confirmed but if I look at all their past filmarena collection (except as above, so bellow) they ended up with 500 print run (equalizer not yet confirmed but The Maze Runner even if picture states 400 units they uped it to 500) so all of them seems 500...so I would assume something like this unless they go much higher but it is only speculation...it is not open for pre-order yet from the site, only GB is available to get copies for now.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
@Actarus Yes, there will be GB for Interstellar and Hunger Games as well. Message regarding OP forwarded. Thanks for the heads up.

is that ok if I have both Seventh Son shipped together // and when the 2 other goes live to have Interstellar and Hunger games combined... I figure for custom purposes might be better to have only 2 steels in there to avoid customs insane fees ?

for real only 8 ? oh shocks :( happy you saw it though... Print run not confirmed but if I look at all their past filmarena collection (except as above, so bellow) they ended up with 500 print run (equalizer not yet confirmed but The Maze Runner even if picture states 400 units they uped it to 500) so all of them seems 500...so I would assume something like this unless they go much higher but it is only speculation...it is not open for pre-order yet from the site, only GB is available to get copies for now.
Yea unfortunately, only 8 according to mods. And I'm really hoping to order straight from the website when it goes live :ohno:
is that ok if I have both Seventh Son shipped together // and when the 2 other goes live to have Interstellar and Hunger games combined... I figure for custom purposes might be better to have only 2 steels in there to avoid customs insane fees ?
Assuming you still live in Canada, I don't think you have much to worry about in the customs department. Which province btw?

I love me some Czech steelbooks..but I will have to pass on this one :\ It's okay though, thanks to Carl I will have 6 incoming!

at least get one copy buddy ? This look like it's gonna be a big movie and if there is one to collect it is Film Arena...and Taiwan hehehe

Hey guys

Bad news - this numbered edition is cancelled. FilmArena did not get to agreement with distributor as they didnt want to put the 3D disc into this edition. FilmArena felt that it would have been incomplete without the disc so they are just releasing the regular non-numbered 1/4 slip steelbook.

Instead there are plans to release something else - soon to be revealed.

Oh No snifff snifff wanted this so bad from FA :arghh:

don't get it, the 3D Disk is included in the WWA Steel, it will be in the Taiwan version but since it is released by Waylen in Taiwan it will not have the nice Slipcover we are used to but a simple J-Card (like 47 Ronin type) ...why would Universal not want to include the 3D Disk in the Czeck Version ???
maybe it will be pulled out in Taiwan also.

I was buying this movie only because FA was doing a numbered edition of it with the FullSlip Package...

Last edited: