Sep 15, 2015
Spain
Release date: 15 February 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Preorder Live on Saturday 19th December 6PM UK)
Price: £14.99

11208984-1474347718210473.jpg
11208984-2614347718234821.jpg
11208984-1604347718225473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To cancel and hope for a price drop depends on what the movie means to you. I really love the film so I'll take a €5 hit rather than miss it. I canceled a few other titles that I will use that tactic on. And probably they will stay in stock and have the price dropped. But, of course, there have been titles that went out of stock, and were really and truly gone...just depends on the title. If I am wrong on Saw, so be it. But I like Signs too much to miss it over the matter of €5.
Yeah of course. But I'd be very surprised if this was one of those titles that sold out before a price drop.

All you have to do is Google Shyamalan to see his films are pretty much slated (apart from Sixth Sense) so hopefully it will be around for a while......

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah of course. But I'd be very surprised if this was one of those titles that sold out before a price drop.

All you have to do is Google Shyamalan to see his films are pretty much slated (apart from Sixth Sense) so hopefully it will be around for a while......
I rationalize it this way: i am 95% sure you are right. But I consider the extra €5 an insurance policy!:LOL:

^ lol

I like the atmosphere in The Village.
Dallas Bryce Howard was great in her first starring role, and I thought Joaquin Phoenix and Adrien Brody also gave really great performances in it.

The Village > Signs imo

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Interested to see how this turns out plus I'm a fan of the film so I'll defo buy when it's £7.99

And this is a title that will drop at some point. Like 99% of their catalogue titles

Reactions: Marc Dooley
For some reason I thought this was going to be gloss! It really should of been