snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase links: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: £23.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Includes 3D edition.

First 2,000 customers will also get a free Jessica Alba canvas -
http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html?affil=awin&utm_source=AWin-111498&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

10985782-1411132958-202942.jpg

10985782-1411132958-202721.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202937.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't watched this movie yet ... I had it in my hands yesterday while I was at JB HiFi. I'm glad I didn't buy ... $20.05 delivered is a great price!!! That's the only way for me to order from Zavvi now-a-days. Thanks @Tacozilla @Soft83

Back in stock again :cigar:

....i think we can safely say this has been a real flop, eh? ...new release ....popular cult series.... £10 drop... and still in stock lol

IMO for more niche titles like this, artwork choice is crucial ....and u and yure studio friends failed here zavvi. ..u really shoulda listened to us at the start and what we were all agreed about this fantastic modern iconic artwork:

sin-city-eva-green-poster-1__140529181318.jpg

It was a no brainer and i recon the whole 4k run woulda been gone not long after release day (or sooner).

Puttin alba on the front instead proved, as i suspected, that she is yesterday’s news ...her star waned YEARS back, after she went off to have her kids..... Eva Green :drool: was the present hot sensation when this came out, and i think u have lost out badly cuz u or the studio for some bizarre reason decided not to use that awesome image as the front art. seriously. WHAT THE FUKKK ? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

....i'm glad i saved my cash & didnt order :cool:, but i will feel bad for the ppl that did. ..ESPECIALLY if u decide to re-release this next year, with the proper art that shoulda been there from the start :squint:

Back in stock again :cigar:

....i think we can safely say this has been a real flop, eh? ...new release ....popular cult series.... £10 drop... and still in stock lol

IMO for more niche titles like this, artwork choice is crucial ....and u and yure studio friends failed here zavvi. ..u really shoulda listened to us at the start and what we were all agreed about this fantastic modern iconic artwork:

sin-city-eva-green-poster-1__140529181318.jpg

It was a no brainer and i recon the whole 4k run woulda been gone not long after release day (or sooner).

Puttin alba on the front instead proved, as i suspected, that she is yesterday’s news ...her star waned YEARS back, after she went off to have her kids..... Eva Green :drool: was the present hot sensation when this came out, and i think u have lost out badly cuz u or the studio for some bizarre reason decided not to use that awesome image as the front art. seriously. WHAT THE FUKKK ? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

....i'm glad i saved my cash & didnt order :cool:, but i will feel bad for the ppl that did. ..ESPECIALLY if u decide to re-release this next year, with the proper art that shoulda been there from the start :squint:

Don't think the art had anything to do with it. The film bombed badly, so was never going to sell well on home formats regardless of art, especially not at it's original price. When films tank we wait to buy them cheap. lol

Reactions: Geek Tragedy