snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 15th, 2014
Purchase links: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: £23.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Includes 3D edition.

First 2,000 customers will also get a free Jessica Alba canvas -
http://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/sin-city-nancy-jessica-alba-canvas-art-print/10939186.html?affil=awin&utm_source=AWin-111498&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

10985782-1411132958-202942.jpg

10985782-1411132958-202721.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202937.jpg 10985782-1411132958-202710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully seeing this sometime this week then I'll decide if I'll get the steelbook. I hope I get the canvas with mine that way if the box takes a beating in the post at least the canvas can offer some extra protection :LOL:

Just got back from seeing this. There's a loooot of naked Eva Green. Not necessarily a bad thing! Film itself wasn't as good as the first and a couple of the fight scenes were a bit ridiculous, but overall worth a bluray purchase. This'll have to come down from £23.99 for me to think it's worth it, though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
I saw it today and was dissapointed. From the amount of time they had to make it you would have hoped they make a good refined film. It was not completely crap but no where near as good as first. I don't own steel of first so may skip this.

I wonder how the canvas will be packaged and if it will fit in the white box, which is just big enough for the steelbook itself. I guess two different packages?

Might be the worst canvas I've ever seen… Like somebody above said, i'd rather just the money taken off the steel. Looks awfully cheap.

I'll be buying this though, I have number 1 on pre-order so hopefully they'll look nice as a set together. Big fan of Frank Miller's work.
Seeing the film tonight – even thought I've heard bad things, it can't be as bad as the Spirit!

Just got back from seeing this. There's a loooot of naked Eva Green. Not necessarily a bad thing! Film itself wasn't as good as the first and a couple of the fight scenes were a bit ridiculous, but overall worth a bluray purchase. This'll have to come down from £23.99 for me to think it's worth it, though.

I went to the double bill on Sunday. Initially I was disappointed, but it's growing on me I have to say...

First 2000 get free canvas photo of one hot babe
10939186-1404992395-966716.jpg

Come Friday my order will be in fast
:thumbs:
Jessica Alba:happy:

I saw the movie yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it, so definitely up for the Steelbook.

I have reservations about the free canvas. My main concern about the canvas, is that if it is dispatched together with the Steelbook, as a sealed combo item, it might be too large to fit in one of the white boxes everyone fought so hard to get re-instated.

Obviously, at this stage we don't know the dimensions of the canvas. If it is the same size as the Steelbook and also very slim, then you will probably be able to just fit the Steelbook/canvas combo in one of the white boxes. If, however, its thickness pushes it to the equivalent of say, a Jumbo Steelbook, then potentially we have problems, since Zavvi tend to send out over sized items in padded bags!

Personally, as regards the free canvas, I can take it or leave it. If, however, it's a choice between the Steelbook being sent in a white box or a padded bag, then I'd rather do without it.

To be honest I'm not all that fussed about the canvas, it's missing all of Jessica's best assets ;) I won't be rushing to pre order. Steel won't sell out that fast.

Will order then cancel before release as long as it doesn't sell out as I really don't want the canvas as it looks crap and the wife wouldn't be to happy with me putting it up anyway, I can see it not selling out and having a price drop to a more reasonable £15 - £17 before to long

Not too bothered about the canvas unless Zavvi use it to wrap the steel in so it arrives minty mint.