Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What about if next time when they announce something we all really want to have amazing artwork, we all settle on someones artwork TOGETHER and then spam Zavvi with it over and over again

I mean lets face it, there is talented people on here who can create way better designs.

I really like this movie and the artwork they have chosen is pretty good as well. I hope they won't add any embossing because I think this artwork would work without one.

But I hope it's gonna be glossy.

Has this definitely not gone live yet?

Just asking as obviously the release date on the site says 3 days away!
Nope, not live. Expect that date to change.

Not sure what's going on over at Zavvi at the minute. They've yet to ship out orders for Horns and Mockingjay Part 1 also.

Nope, not live. Expect that date to change.

Not sure what's going on over at Zavvi at the minute. They've yet to ship out orders for Horns and Mockingjay Part 1 also.

And the marvel animation steels

Zavvi seriously needs to sort their release dates out! Does anyone who works for that company actually know that several SteelBooks have unrealistic release dates and haven't actually gone live to pre-order yet? Sleepy Hollow has had a release date of the March 23rd since it was announced, but we're now three days away and it hasn't even gone live! Questions need to be asked here, and someone at Zavvi HQ needs to pull their finger out of their arse and fix the problem ASAP! Same applies for the other handful of titles which exhibit the same issue!