Snow White (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
snowwhite.jpg

Yup as you read on the title, pre order at BB and get a Steelbook version of Snow White.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=category&id=pcmcat190600050017&ref=39&loc=01

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a good story with this one, back when I pre-ordered there was no option for the steelbook so I went ahead and pre-ordered. Yesterday, Wreck goes and tells me that people are already picking up their steelbook case, so it left me wondering. I go ahead and call BB and they assure me they'll have my case when I pick up, since I talked to the manager I had his name and phone number.

So an hr later he calls me and says they are out, so I kinda bitched them out. Reason why he called back was because the first time I talked to him I threaten them to complain to corporate lol (I wasn't really going to complain for a stupid case) since they started handing out pre-order bonus before release date :)

So the guy ends up saying he'll give me a $30 GC when I pick up my copy of Snow White. I called the customer support explained them what happened, they switched the steelbook to be shipped to my house. So I will end up with a copy of Snow White, $30 GC and the steelbook case that is sold out in every store in a 20 miles radius!! haha! :D

I am not about to go chasing a case from store to store, but if they promised something they better make it happen. It wasn't about the case it was the principle lol if they offer something they better give it to you period. I could of easily just gotten the Amazon code and gotten the movie for less. :hilarious:

Got a good story with this one, back when I pre-ordered there was no option for the steelbook so I went ahead and pre-ordered. Yesterday, Wreck goes and tells me that people are already picking up their steelbook case, so it left me wondering. I go ahead and call BB and they assure me they'll have my case when I pick up, since I talked to the manager I had his name and phone number.

So an hr later he calls me and says they are out, so I kinda bitched them out. Reason why he called back was because the first time I talked to him I threaten them to complain to corporate lol (I wasn't really going to complain for a stupid case) since they started handing out pre-order bonus before release date :)

So the guy ends up saying he'll give me a $30 GC when I pick up my copy of Snow White. I called the customer support explained them what happened, they switched the steelbook to be shipped to my house. So I will end up with a copy of Snow White, $30 GC and the steelbook case that is sold out in every store in a 20 miles radius!! haha! :D

I am not about to go chasing a case from store to store, but if they promised something they better make it happen. It wasn't about the case it was the principle lol if they offer something they better give it to you period. I could of easily just gotten the Amazon code and gotten the movie for less. :hilarious:

NICE WORK! gotta love it when things go your way every once in awhile.

Yeah I hate being a dick I don't normally complain over things like this. It's insignificant. But they promised something so I was going to get it one way or another lol :D

Snow White Steelbook

I was gonna buy this steelbook off amazon here is the link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030CNLMO/?tag=hidefnin-20

It says it comes with the discs in it (3 discs) the sellers told me these discs were purchased at Bestbuy USA

I was wondering if the Snow white steelbook from futureshop and bestbuy were the same with no differences.

Also i thought bestbuys release didn't include the discs but looking at this i assume FS and BB both released this Steelbook with the discs inside

The BB steel came WITHOUT the discs. It was an included bonus for those that pre-ordered the film. The Futureshop version I believe had all discs inside.

the one from the US did not have discs, I believe the canadian may have had discs inside.

If you want one brand new sealed without discs I can sell you one for hella cheap. Just let me know.

ah, so people are just putting the discs inside and shrink wrapping them. I know for sure thats what one of those sellers did.

Hey Wreck

I am looking for the snow white steelbook from Futureshop were the discs were inside the steelbook.

If you know where i can find a sealed copy i will gladly take one,or if anyone else knows where i can get a copy it would be greatly appreciated.

Bump-been adding the thumbnail pics, so you can see all of them, as you browse the Steelbook section. Anyone else own all of the Disney Steels?

Hey Wreck

I am looking for the snow white steelbook from Futureshop were the discs were inside the steelbook.

If you know where i can find a sealed copy i will gladly take one,or if anyone else knows where i can get a copy it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think it was sold that way at Future Shop. I was given the steelbook case when I preordered and the movie came in a week later. Instore, you got the steelbook case with the the purchase of the movie. But I have been wrong before.;)

Bump-been adding the thumbnail pics, so you can see all of them, as you browse the Steelbook section. Anyone else own all of the Disney Steels?

I used to own a complete set, now I own a complete set minus Nightmare before X-mas. (Just not a fan of the movie at all so I got rid of that one.) I've got doubles of some other films though in the disney set.

I don't think it was sold that way at Future Shop. I was given the steelbook case when I preordered and the movie came in a week later. Instore, you got the steelbook case with the the purchase of the movie. But I have been wrong before.;)

I belive crashkelly may have one on his trade/sell post

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

........ Anyone else own all of the Disney Steels?

Me, have some Canadians rest from Best Buy :oohyeah:

Yes, I have the whole set, too-I really like the art of Bug's Life-a lot of detail. But I am derailing the thread...;)