Spain Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This isnt for steelbooks, though it can be for anything else that isnt heavier then say a steelbook.

The main purpose of this thread, is for a group buy for stuff from Spain.

Steelbooks tend to damage easier then Digibooks and amarays so to make it easier on our group buy conductors I didnt want to allow any steelbooks in this. Also because there is a steelbook trading section that you can ask for help in if you need to obtain one from Spain.

REPLY if you are interested in buying something from SPAIN and state your COUNTRY UK or USA, or other. ie. FNAC.es

Pmartin has agreed to go to an FNAC store and try to get the stuff because shipping even in Spain isnt the greatest and not the cheapest.

For all USA people he will ship everything to me, and then I will ship out to the USA addresses making it cheaper for everyone in the USA.

For UK people, we need someone to volunteer the same if you want it overall cheaper.

If there is another country, (Germany?) and popularity deems it then perhaps the same could be done.

Before we discuss payment info & rules ... let's just take a head count to see if their is enough interest and of what products.

I would be interested in the Spain triple Steelbook of Eclipse, if it exists. I tried to ordered it via my group buy 1 before and was sent Amarays and no word back from either DVDgo or FNAC, both of which have it listed as Steelbooks. Any 100% confirmation is appreciated so I can determine further interest.

I would be interested in the Spain triple Steelbook of Eclipse, if it exists. I tried to ordered it via my group buy 1 before and was sent Amarays and no word back from either DVDgo or FNAC, both of which have it listed as Steelbooks. Any 100% confirmation is appreciated so I can determine further interest.

Please check on this PMARTIN during your next FNAC visit.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Me personally, I would be interested probably in a couple of the Premium Collection.

Spanish Blu Ray Digibooks in Hand NOW.

Today I bought 17 titles in Blu Ray Digibook.
They are as follows...

Sherlock Holmes
Body Of Lies
Troy
I Am Legend
The Hangover
Beowolf
Blade Runner
Gran Torino
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Invictus
Underworld
Underworld Evolution
Rec
Rec 2

These are the Warner Home Video Premium Collection.
All contain a 40 page full colour incredible booklet.
All digipacks are sealed.

I can only get 1 or 2 copies of each. PM me with your wants. First come first served, however Wreck has first choice :hilarious:

Prices are 30 US dollars per digibook plus postage and packing to be agreed.:D

Today I bought 17 titles in Blu Ray Digibook.
They are as follows...

Sherlock Holmes
Body Of Lies
Troy
I Am Legend
The Hangover
Beowolf
Blade Runner
Gran Torino
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Invictus
Underworld
Underworld Evolution
Rec
Rec 2

These are the Warner Home Video Premium Collection.
All contain a 40 page full colour incredible booklet.
All digipacks are sealed.

I can only get 1 or 2 copies of each. PM me with your wants. First come first served, however Wreck has first choice :hilarious:

Prices are 30 US dollars per digibook plus postage and packing to be agreed.:D

Any picture or link to see ?

Any picture or link to see ?

fnac.es shows these digibooks if you search "blu-ray libro"

also, I have a picture of my Invictus up at both blu-raydigibooks.com and on the thread here in the digibook section. They are a bit different than their german premium collection counterparts.

IF SOMEONE IN THE USA; wants digibook from spain, I'm going to have a package coming my way here soon and can have them throw that one in the box. You pay for the digi, I pay for the shipping from spain, and then you pay for shipping from my USA address to yours. If you want more than one digibook, you may have to pay a little on shipping. I'd just have to find out.

This is in regards to regular size digibooks, not special editions that are huge.

fnac.es shows these digibooks if you search "blu-ray libro"

also, I have a picture of my Invictus up at both blu-raydigibooks.com and on the thread here in the digibook section. They are a bit different than their german premium collection counterparts.

IF SOMEONE IN THE USA; wants digibook from spain, I'm going to have a package coming my way here soon and can have them throw that one in the box. You pay for the digi, I pay for the shipping from spain, and then you pay for shipping from my USA address to yours. If you want more than one digibook, you may have to pay a little on shipping. I'd just have to find out.

This is in regards to regular size digibooks, not special editions that are huge.

PM SENT

actually it looks as if ... if you buy 2 you get 1 free. Even better. I wonder if all the titles are listed somewhere in this promotion?

I just ordered 3, but I than only get one Zippo:(

oh I thought the zippo was in the box.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

all the premium collection digibooks are in the promotion too :) as well as Army of Darkness and others.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

So is the Total Recall Steelbook

http://cine.fnac.es/a381357/Desafio...especificar?PID=7&Mn=-1&Ra=-3&To=0&Nu=14&Fr=0

and this Alice N Wonderland FNAC exclusive

http://cine.fnac.es/a390979/Alicia-...lu-Ray-Laminas-Exclusiva-Fnac-sin-especificar

I just ordered 3, but I than only get one Zippo:(

Fnac's shopping basket doesn't work like most other stores, You have to add one copy of the item to your basket, then go to the checkout and you will later see a screen that allows you to change the number of copies ordered from 1 to however many you want. Then update the basket. You can't just keep adding the same item to your basket - it just tells you, you've already added that item!

Status
Not open for further replies.