Spain Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This isnt for steelbooks, though it can be for anything else that isnt heavier then say a steelbook.

The main purpose of this thread, is for a group buy for stuff from Spain.

Steelbooks tend to damage easier then Digibooks and amarays so to make it easier on our group buy conductors I didnt want to allow any steelbooks in this. Also because there is a steelbook trading section that you can ask for help in if you need to obtain one from Spain.

REPLY if you are interested in buying something from SPAIN and state your COUNTRY UK or USA, or other. ie. FNAC.es

Pmartin has agreed to go to an FNAC store and try to get the stuff because shipping even in Spain isnt the greatest and not the cheapest.

For all USA people he will ship everything to me, and then I will ship out to the USA addresses making it cheaper for everyone in the USA.

For UK people, we need someone to volunteer the same if you want it overall cheaper.

If there is another country, (Germany?) and popularity deems it then perhaps the same could be done.

Before we discuss payment info & rules ... let's just take a head count to see if their is enough interest and of what products.

Fnac's shopping basket doesn't work like most other stores, You have to add one copy of the item to your basket, then go to the checkout and you will later see a screen that allows you to change the number of copies ordered from 1 to however many you want. Then update the basket. You can't just keep adding the same item to your basket - it just tells you, you've already added that item!

Thats what I did, now my basket looks like this:
3 Buried (Enterrado) (Formato Blu-Ray + DVD) + Libreto - Exclusiva Fnac -- Rodrigo Cortés En proceso

1 REGALO WEB ZIPPO EXCLUSIVA BURIED -- En proceso

I just think the Zippo is a limited gift and if you order the Buried Edtion you only get one:ohno:

Maybe the system has been set up to only display the standard message for "1 Zippo" and isn't clever enough to realise that you are ordering 3 copies of the same item?

I take it the Zippo is the lighter, yes?

How much is postage from this site? Is it flat rate like Amazon.de or is it per item (and how much?) - anyone know how reliable the packaging tends to be?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

How much is postage from this site? Is it flat rate like Amazon.de or is it per item (and how much?) - anyone know how reliable the packaging tends to be?

Ok probably should have looked a little harder - seems to be coming in at c7 EURO postage (but guessing that might be within Spain).

But I'm after both Underworld titles and when I add them to the cart it's coming up as buy one get one free??!! Can someone confirm for me (no good on Spanish!!)

I dont know if UK is any different and you had a slight typo in your EURO postage fee remark. I ordered once to the USA and got it within a week but postage was insane ... like 30+ euros. I mentioned this on a spanish site and they were blown back (by not only the price I paid lol) but that I received the package in a week cause it takes WEEKSSSS for them to receive ... so they made it seem. So I cant give you an exact quote for the UK.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Pmartin is a trusted member here who lives in Spain (from the UK originally) he's helped me source some. Shipping was still pretty hefty out of spain but it may be cheaper headed over to UK ... He could pick this up in store, though I know he's doing a bit of traveling right now at the moment so you'd have to be patient.

Though if you had one other UK member here interested in something from fnac.es you guys could split the shipping fee in half and then it wouldnt be too bad.

Reactions: Antman
Ok probably should have looked a little harder - seems to be coming in at c7 EURO postage (but guessing that might be within Spain).

But I'm after both Underworld titles and when I add them to the cart it's coming up as buy one get one free??!! Can someone confirm for me (no good on Spanish!!)

I checked for you, and it seems that the second disc would be free. Spanish postage rates are outrageously expensive, and the p&p to the UK for the 2 films would be 19.48 euros. So I suppose that's not too bad, as it's about the same price as the 2nd digibook and therefore equates as "free postage"!

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Antman and Wreck
So now get a UK member to go in with you on an order and its only 10 euro shipping :)

We try to set a very friendly "help everyone" tone here. :) This site is ran by guys who are also collectors :)

Spanish Digibooks

Hi guys!

I've noticed that spanish sites really suck to buy stuff abroad. I had problems myself buying from Fnac and I even live here haha

Anyway thought that with amazon.es this would change but that site is kind of chaotic, so if anyone from outside Spain (specially USA, where shipping charges are ridiculous) wants something from MediaMarkt or Fnac I could easy go and get it for them. I don't have the time for searching old out of stock editions but I can totally get the new ones since the stores in Madrid are pretty big.

1 or 2 digibooks won't cost more than 10 euro shipped together. The more the better, ya know.

Hope I can help!

cheers :)

Are you sure about that? Last time I checked on the cost of postage to the US for 2 digibooks, properly packed. it was a lot more than 10 euros. I normally post items to the US from the UK since I go over a few times a year and it is much cheaper to post from Britain.

Hi guys!

I've noticed that spanish sites really suck to buy stuff abroad. I had problems myself buying from Fnac and I even live here haha

Anyway thought that with amazon.es this would change but that site is kind of chaotic, so if anyone from outside Spain (specially USA, where shipping charges are ridiculous) wants something from MediaMarkt or Fnac I could easy go and get it for them. I don't have the time for searching old out of stock editions but I can totally get the new ones since the stores in Madrid are pretty big.

1 or 2 digibooks won't cost more than 10 euro shipped together. The more the better, ya know.

Hope I can help!

cheers :)

Same here, if anyone needs anything just let me (us) know. Cheers

hey guys! I'm a new member here, but hopefully it won't keep you guys off from helping me out with spanish digibooks.

for now it's just a question, but I'm really curious how much would be to get a Minority report, Fight club, Braveheart and The thin red line spanish digibooks and ship them to the UK!

could any of you look after that for me, please?

thanks in advance

Well im also available to help if you want me too. Shipping cost would Be anywhere between 6,50 euros and up according to how much everything weighs

Take Care John

Ps. Welcome to this nice forum

thanks very much guys, will get in touch with you next year (which is three weeks away...) and we'll see what we can sort out!

thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.