Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Untitled Spider-Man 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Tony Revolori, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst

Release: 2021-12-16

Well I saw this last night.

So disappointed....that I didn't see this when it first opened to catch all the gasps and cheers.

There were 20 or so people at this showing and they were quiet. No laughs. I chuckled a couple of times. I would like to have heard the excitement from viewers at those early shows when each return character or actor appeared. I could picture what the reactions must have been like at those showings when I watched each of them show up during my viewing.

It was almost like deja vu in a way because I just watched Ghostbusters: Afterlife the night before and it was quite similar with all of the references to the previous movies.

But I still enjoyed this and I found myself smiling the entire time while certain characters were discussing and comparing their experiences.

• Wow
Reactions: Drum18 and kaw
Sony has also just released a Digital only Spider-Man: No Way Home – Extended Version, which features 11 minutes of additional scenes. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet as to whether there will be a physical release of this Extended Version at some point.

Reactions: kaw