Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Untitled Spider-Man 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Tony Revolori, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst

Release: 2021-12-16

Got back at just before 3am from a midnight showing, got a free ticket to see it again on Monday

cacwedit GIF

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Already seen a huge spoiler posted in the comments of a Facebook post that wasn't even related to the film (it was an article about Formula 1 lol). Thankfully I don't care, but obviously just a heads up for those that do... stay off social media!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Just got back from watching this and WOW! The fact people in a UK cinema clapped at the end and during the movie said it all.
Oh and I didn't cry just had sweaty eyes!

That they're d1cks? :naughty:

Only joking, lots of people in my screening did the same (not at the end but at moments during the film). Still feel it's a bit cheesy personally (the actors can't hear you lol) but it did add to the experience I guess

Just got back from watching this and WOW! The fact people in a UK cinema clapped at the end and during the movie said it all.
That's awesome! Only time I've experienced folks clapping at the cinema was for Force Awakens. Found myself clapping along too without even realising lol.

They did a lot more than clapping in End Game when Captain America caught the Mjölnir, hell where I was they stood up and were yahooing at the top of their lungs and cheering and clapping and everything else you could think of. I have to admit I was one of them, it was an awesome moment in the movie. Nice to know that this will be up there in that ball park. :woot:

Really enjoyed the movie. None of the characters felt shoehorned in and felt organic to the story. I’ve definitely missed seeing movies in packed theaters on opening night. It’s that shared experience and reactions that you can’t get watching at home.

I can’t stand all the over the top shouting, clapping, wooping and HELL YEAHS the Americans do when I see twitter videos and I’ve only personally witnessed it when cap caught the hammer in endgame. Not that it was on a level the americanos would but it was still loud and pretty cool (because it’s not the norm here) but for spidey, and bare in mind it’s a smallish town I live in with a cheap £5 cinema that fits about a hundred people, my screening (at 2.15 pm) went mad for 3/4 certain scenes. I personally gasped the loudest without realising when the first of those special moments happened. Was glorious. I was so excited that I even offered the guy next to me a handjob but he got scared. Which was confusing because he was also smiling at the film...

Last edited:
Lol I stopped as soon as I realised. Could be worse... at least I'm not the type to clap when the plane lands. :p

Clap Applause GIF
Came back from Berlin once and the pilot genuinely nearly killed us on landing. I was the only one nearly crying with a death grip to each arm rest. Everyone else clapped. Nutters. Was only 5 years ago

I thought this was a major letdown following the previous stellar Tom Holland Spidey films. It was a cute diversion and had some genuine emotional beats but just did not feel like that fantastic magical cinematic experience that was Far From Home.

Got my tickets! Since Cineplex doesn't have them for sale yet, I tried Landmark and got them there.
Im usually a IMAX guy but I didn't want to risk not being able to see it opening night and knowing my luck the tickets would go on sale while I'm sleeping or something.

Anyone else get theirs yet!?

Yep. Finally got mine yesterday. :LOL:

Reactions: kaw