Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Untitled Spider-Man 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Tony Revolori, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst

Release: 2021-12-16

I believe the plan was to have WandaVision, Doctor Strange 2 and then this all linked with Wanda showing up in Doctor Strange 2 and then Doctor Strange playing the mentor for Peter in Spiderman 3 but at the moment Spiderman is due for release before Doctor Strange 2 so not sure how it's going to play out now

Going to be a couple of these multiverse films now with D.C. doing the same with the upcoming Flash film bringing back past Bruce Wayne's

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I did. But I thought that was a standalone thing. I didn't expect them to rehash that story all over again. It's already been done......

Yeah but not been done as a live action. I genuinely don’t think this would of been on the cards if we hadn’t already had 2 other actors playing Spider-Man. Even if we did have a into the spider verse. I think it’s only because we’ve had 3 actors play him and it’s easier to link and entertain audiences. Plus all 3 have their own fans aswell as shared fans so for a lot it could be a nice finish and send off to maguire and Garfield. Which we never actually got.

I have hope at the moment but it could end up a mess. Only reason I have faith is because watts imo did a great job at the last 2 spideys. I also think a lot of these characters that are returning will only have small cameos and maybe the 3 Spider-Man team up at the end to fight 3 of the villains together from different universes. That could be cool. But unfortunately it will most likely have a lot of similarities to into the spider verse

I believe the plan was to have WandaVision, Doctor Strange 2 and then this all linked with Wanda showing up in Doctor Strange 2 and then Doctor Strange playing the mentor for Peter in Spiderman 3 but at the moment Spiderman is due for release before Doctor Strange 2 so not sure how it's going to play out now

Going to be a couple of these multiverse films now with D.C. doing the same with the upcoming Flash film bringing back past Bruce Wayne's

my take on it is .... Wanda will open this all up on Wanda/ vision. She’ll create the mess. Then spidey is in the middle and his world is affected by the other 2 versions of spideys villains etc etc. Strange then comes In to help/ mentor him at the end and they will think they have fixed it. Then dr strange 2 it will be that it isn’t fixed it’s much worse and he has to come in and properly fix it with the help of Wanda because she started it all. That’s my guess

spidey 3 will simply be used as filler/ middle ground movie for the affects of what happens and because we’ve had 2 other versions of him before unconnected to MCU it helps open a spider verse film. Also this could tackle a sinister 6 theme and spider verse In one. The only change the sinister 6 story would be the villains are from different realities instead of the same one. Sony have always wanted to do a sinister 6 film and was actually setting it all up in Garfields movies. There’s that scene when that guy walks past rhinos suit (which we seen in full swing anyway), vultures wings and doc ocs arms. And of course the glider and suit which Harry uses

I don’t know if it’s misdirection but Feige has confirmed that a big number of the theories of the plot people have guessed are right on the mark and a lot are well off and that some of the casting rumours are not true.
Hmmmm

I highly doubt there will be a trailer for this so soon when filming isn’t wrapped up yet (not that it’s stopped films releasing trailers when still filming - most recent example is the batman) but Shang Chi and eternals haven’t had trailers or even photos and they are released before this plus the rumours that the films will be pushed back further due to Covid and theatres still closed.

most likely a trailer for uncharted if it is infact a trailer

Haha just checked his twitter post and most comments are confusion with our friends over the pond who can’t work out what that date means because they have a backward way of writing dates anyway lol

also a few uncharted comments with very little spidey comments from what I can see

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I highly doubt there will be a trailer for this so soon when filming isn’t wrapped up yet (not that it’s stopped films releasing trailers when still filming - most recent example is the batman) but Shang Chi and eternals haven’t had trailers or even photos and they are released before this plus the rumours that the films will be pushed back further due to Covid and theatres still closed.

most likely a trailer for uncharted if it is infact a trailer

Don't forget this is Sony lead rather than Disney and we got a Far From Home trailer before Endgame was released (which was nuts given at the time Spiderman was meant to be dead)

You might be right though, although there was speculation that a trailer for Spiderman was going to hit in December of last year as well

Guess we'll find out today

Reactions: Flloydo
Don't forget this is Sony lead rather than Disney and we got a Far From Home trailer before Endgame was released (which was nuts given at the time Spiderman was meant to be dead)

You might be right though, although there was speculation that a trailer for Spiderman was going to hit in December of last year as well

Guess we'll find out today

Oh yeah I know but there’s no way we’re getting a spidey 3 trailer before black widow has been out and before we’ve seen any footage of the other 2 before this. They are still working with Disney regardless of it being Sony and Sony will respect that because of the partnership and line of films that come before this and the stories that will lead directly into its plot. Plus this and dr strange 2 are a direct fallouts from Wanda vision and that starts tomorrow. I guarantee it’s not spidey 3 related. With the endgame thing, as strange as it was, we already had a endgame trailer and we knew that all those characters that got snapped by Thanos weren’t really dead. Because it would of been crazy if marvel killed over half their characters. So it was kinda a spoiler we knew that wasn’t a spoiler. Plus we knew there was a spidey trilogy planned.

would be cool if it was a trailer but would also be so odd. More odd than the endgame situation

Most likely to be for this upcoming film:
cherry.jpeg

I’m pretty sure there’s already a trailer for that. Unless his post means a second trailer.
I swear I’ve seen the trailer anyway

Oh I thought It was a trailer I see. Must of been the clip then and then dreamt of a trailer LOL

A really interesting marketing campaign for possibly the multiverse with the 3 titles. Holland, zendaya and Jacob batalon have shared 3 (fake) titles on their social media each with a new still from the film. Love this.... surely means multiverse... and do the different title colours represent 3 different villains? :watch::coffee:

8BAD5D07-1F56-451F-9DD9-AC73319036FC.jpeg

F6E4604B-DA86-4ABD-9C6C-74093179496B.jpeg

8FA6FEFC-F67A-4228-A60E-67D95FF68DCC.jpeg

76A57932-6519-4F25-A5BE-F5DB7D0195B9.jpeg

8E87DE2C-B680-4109-A15F-0746CFB45476.jpeg

013EDB4E-DA8D-41D0-8117-438307C587AF.jpeg

01C88552-5A5A-4995-8363-E1FD7BAEA652.jpeg

Last edited:
Some theories to the relevance of the fake titles. Could it be:

•Home Slice: Tobey Maguire (pizza delivery boy)
•Home Wrecker: Andrew Garfield (got Gwen and her dad killed and ruined the family)
•Phone Home: Tom Holland (Always calling happy for help/ identity in crisis after FFH so he might be on the run)