snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Use code RAK15OFF for 15% off!

Cheers, re ordered this and turtles with code and sent email to cancel the others and refund the £1

I also cancelled Warcraft which I'll get on a price drop anyway, film wasn't great although visuals were cool and not worth the price just for visuals. Steel looks ok and if I like pics I might just get it anyway. Will see

Last edited:
Yeah. If they took a £1 pre-authorisation code make sure you ask them to refund this because they don't.

Is this with all orders and banks or just certain banks? I've searched my statement and can't find any pre-auth charge except for the order that I just put through with the new code (but that normally disappears and never gets taken from my account).

Is this with all orders and banks or just certain banks? I've searched my statement and can't find any pre-auth charge except for the order that I just put through with the new code (but that normally disappears and never gets taken from my account).

I can only speak for my Credit Card Mastercard. I don't know if it's different with normal debit card account or Paypal. if you don't see a £1 charge then they obviously haven't charged you.

I can only speak for my Credit Card Mastercard. I don't know if it's different with normal debit card account or Paypal. if you don't see a £1 charge then they obviously haven't charged you.

Yeah I get that with different methods of payments, it would be useful to know which types of payment does and does not.

With my Debit (Visa) there is a pending transaction from Universal for the order placed with a 15% code this afternoon, but that never goes any further than that (no payment taken from my account from looking at my history). If others have had £1 taken from other forms of payment (paypal etc) it would be handy to know.

I was always under that impression too.

The £1 is only there to mark the transaction as it's a pending preorder and disappears again. HMV do this also and never had any problems with them.

Cool, good to know its the same for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm happy to pick this up for under £20 now! And the lenticular as a nice little extra! Anyone ordered a steelbook from Zoom before can tell us what their packaging is like?