Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man it’s crazy. Also it don’t matter how many accounts you have with different email addresses. They know on their system because of the shipping address.

So although it’s 2 per customer they also know people have multiple accounts but don’t care. It’s easier for them to cancel bulk orders on one account than it is to go through orders of 2 over say 10+ accounts. They wouldn't flag. Would just look normal

its not per 2 customer. its 2 per order. you can do as many orders as you want within the same account as long each order is 2 max quantity

Reactions: Flloydo
I agree with you in that scalping is despicable, but on releases like this, we had a window of 8 hours or so to get our orders in. Apart from exceptional circumstances, 8 hours is plenty long enough to place an order or ten..
Do you mean that there was the opportunity because we had 8 hours? And @DMD4k can you please explain you reply please, my english can't understand ty :)

I know. But it’s in response to the Apparent 2 per customer Rule and the eBay scalpers.

They know fine rightly the rules can be bypassed. They simply don't care to do anything about it as long as they get the money.........

sorry, what
You haven’t been able to pay for your order yet, am I correct? I’d focus my energy on that. Pay for your copy so they don’t end up cancelling your order.

What others have done to get their copies is their business and Zavvi’s.

It's definitely missing 'bossing of some kind. I like it but think it's a way off a grail, for me anyway. Let's all wait for Best Buy to get their hands on it and 'boss the title, just like they did with the L-A Dumbo release. Can't see this being a UK exclusive forever

It's definitely missing 'bossing of some kind. I like it but think it's a way off a grail, for me anyway. Let's all wait for Best Buy to get their hands on it and 'boss the title, just like they did with the L-A Dumbo release. Can't see this being a UK exclusive forever
if that happens, i'm going to lose my sh!t

Reactions: williamhamson
But why that frame? :( I was hoping they didn’t do it in the end product....

Same style as the Marvel 4Ks i suppose. Maybe they wanted to keep the design theme

Because of the marvels, and how thin that border is on these Star Wars I knew it wouldn’t be a embossed border or have a debossed title. I think that was obvious though

You haven’t been able to pay for your order yet, am I correct? I’d focus my energy on that. Pay for your copy so they don’t end up cancelling your order.

What others have done to get their copies is their business and Zavvi’s.
I know but rules are for everyone, and honestly, I think that If that Ebayer didn't buy all these copies, the listing on Zavvi would've durated a little bit more. At least this is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, take it easy :)

Best Buy never got any of their Zavvi Disney or Marvel Lenticular collection. So my hopes wouldn’t be high. I’d also couple that with the previous Star Wars Steelbooks being shelf-Warmers for years...

Reactions: williamhamson