Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I “love” the people who are like “Everything that SUCKS about Disney Star Wars was Kathleen Kennedy’s fault but everything that’s AMAZING about Disney Star Wars Kathleen Kennedy had nothing to do with”. xD

Just havin' a bit 'o fun buddy.
I'm in no position to know one-way or the other. ;)
That sounded like it hurt ya though friend.
Well, if it's any consolation, I dislike all 3 of the sequels equally.
Um wait, that won't work either I guess.
Well then sigh, I got nothin.. sorry.:happy:

Just havin' a bit 'o fun buddy.
I'm in no position to know one-way or the other. ;)
That sounded like it hurt ya though friend.
Well, if it's any consolation, I dislike all 3 of the sequels equally.
Um wait, that won't work either I guess.
Well then sigh, I got nothin.. sorry.:happy:

Haha!
Yeeeaaaah- they’ve oddly all got different problems. Which at least is a change of pace from the prequels all having the same problems? xD

I just can’t get over people that are blind to seeing that people make good decisions AND bad decisions. No one is infallible and no one is truly terrible. It’s just... good and bad. But it upsets me that people put the failings of this franchise solely on Kennedy when she’s done so much good not just for Star Wars but for films in general.

Haha!
Yeeeaaaah- they’ve oddly all got different problems. Which at least is a change of pace from the prequels all having the same problems? xD

I just can’t get over people that are blind to seeing that people make good decisions AND bad decisions. No one is infallible and no one is truly terrible. It’s just... good and bad. But it upsets me that people put the failings of this franchise solely on Kennedy when she’s done so much good not just for Star Wars but for films in general.
Unfortunately she is too heavy on bad decisions, every SW movie she has been involved in has either had a lot of problems with production or turned out crap.

And let’s not forget TV, cancelled Clone Wars (spectacular back track there), Rebels (just got interesting and then ended), Resistance (or whatever it’s called) did anyone even watch it before it was cancelled? and The Mandalorian and let’s be honest it dipped in the middle but overall good.

It’s time for her to go and let someone else have a go at running the show.

Reactions: Grendel
View attachment 471954
Yes, yes it was! I suggest everyone that agrees, go click it now...
The reviews have been taken down now...

The reviews have been taken down now...
So only positive reviews any more then? We're not allowed a negative opinion?

What BS. Unless changes are happening behind the scenes.........

Was it ever actually mentioned that they were releasing the trilogy with original poster art or was it just speculation here?
Yes they will be original
A lot may not like the artwork choice for this steĺelbook but it is using original poster artwork
images.jpeg.jpg

There has been lots of different poster created for star wars films releases all are original

This image was used on the steelbook was first film poster created and also used on Vinyl/Cassete soundtrack release in 1980

When the film was released there was few different posters used and also new posters used for re-releases in cinemas

This image was used on the steelbook was first film poster created and also used on Vinyl/Cassete soundtrack release in 1980
Still an odd choice though. This was the teaser/advance poster which are often issued whilst the movie is still in production.
Star Wars teaser posters are in many cases just text and logo only. Whilst the teaser poster for Jedi had the wrong title!
A more logical choice would be the theatrical release posters for a consistent series theme.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Still an odd choice though. This was the teaser/advance poster which are often issued whilst the movie is still in production.
Star Wars teaser posters are in many cases just text and logo only. A more logical choice is would be the theatrical release posters for a consistent series theme.
Yeah, what's the Return of The Jedi Steelbook title going to be? Blue Harvest? :p