STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I still had my N64 now, I'm jealous! I remember thinking the last level was cool because you could change into an X-wing (that was before the rogue squadron games came out). I also had the pod racer game, but that wasn't as fun.

I managed to save all of my old systems except for my Super Nintendo. I remember trading the whole thing and all the games in just for 1 new N64 game. I was so young and stupid Lol.

I've got the Pod Racer one too. I'm really going to have to go and see what other games I have that I haven't played in years. Maybe I might even bust out my original NES.

I managed to save all of my old systems except for my Super Nintendo. I remember trading the whole thing and all the games in just for 1 new N64 game. I was so young and stupid Lol.

I've got the Pod Racer one too. I'm really going to have to go and see what other games I have that I haven't played in years. Maybe I might even bust out my original NES.

Ha ha, whoops. I hope you at least got a cool game! You'll have to let me know what you find, I gave my N64 and NES to my youngers brothers a few years ago, just don't play video games anymore.

Other than the Star Wars games I played a ton of Mario Kart on the N64. Love the Mario games on the NES. The two NES games that I still haven't beat despite playing a ton were Zelda 2 and Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

We still play the Pod Racer game on the 64. Hard to believe that thing still works, and I'm on my 5th PS3 slim, LMAO!

Ha ha, whoops. I hope you at least got a cool game! You'll have to let me know what you find, I gave my N64 and NES to my youngers brothers a few years ago, just don't play video games anymore.

Other than the Star Wars games I played a ton of Mario Kart on the N64. Love the Mario games on the NES. The two NES games that I still haven't beat despite playing a ton were Zelda 2 and Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

All my girls are into Zelda, BIGTIME! I've never been able to, but to this day, they still play it along with other oldies on older systems.

Excellent collection Buddy! I bet they have cost some $$$$ but money well spent. I dare not venture into statues, or my wife will kill me :naughty:

Thanks! :D

I hear ya man! Some of my friends wives don't like them coming over because of my room, LOL!

LOL. I can't even remember what game I got. I only know that it had to be one of the dumbest things I've done in my life.

I was never a huge Zelda fan, the only one I ever picked up was Ocarina of Time on N64. And I thought it was pretty good, but I never went back to get the old ones or bought any new ones either. Don't really know why.

We still play the Pod Racer game on the 64. Hard to believe that thing still works, and I'm on my 5th PS3 slim, LMAO!

All my girls are into Zelda, BIGTIME! I've never been able to, but to this day, they still play it along with other oldies on older systems.

I still like the Pod Racer one too. It shouldn't really surprise you since I'm such a big TPM fan ;). But my all-time favorite game is still TPM on the original Playstation. I must have played through that thing a hundred times.

Whaddup man. Had to stop by and give props to the collection.

Good to see you here :) (Its operation swordfish, new screen name, same avy lol)

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I agree! Although, I do think the OG Vader works on its own, it definitely works better, and is meant to be, with old Ben. The base on this new one though, good God! I kinda hope that the helmet can be moved.

Vader 2 PF PO next Thursday!!!!! Exciting, but what a long wait until is ships. 2017 maybe? LOL!

Impressive. Most Impressive.

I really love the looks of this piece but it does look freaking huge. Doubt its going to be fitting in a Besta. But it looks so good I might have to get it anyways. I've got 1 DC PF on order and 1 DC PF left to order which should ship by summer. After that I'm either going to order this Vader or I'm going to track down the old one. I'm sure the EX on the new one will just be the unmasked portrait which is not a must have for me, so if I pick this one I'll probably just order the reg with the best deal I can get.

Impressive. Most Impressive.

I really love the looks of this piece but it does look freaking huge. Doubt its going to be fitting in a Besta. But it looks so good I might have to get it anyways. I've got 1 DC PF on order and 1 DC PF left to order which should ship by summer. After that I'm either going to order this Vader or I'm going to track down the old one. I'm sure the EX on the new one will just be the unmasked portrait which is not a must have for me, so if I pick this one I'll probably just order the reg with the best deal I can get.

Yeah, with the Mythos being unmasked already, I don't see a need for me to display this one that way. It does look massive, and we haven't even seen the whole base! I imagine 28-30 inches tall.

Reactions: SithLord84
Yeah, with the Mythos being unmasked already, I don't see a need for me to display this one that way. It does look massive, and we haven't even seen the whole base! I imagine 28-30 inches tall.

Thats the exact height I'm thinking. It will sure bring a ton of presence to the piece for sure. But where the hell am I going to put it?

What do you think it'll be priced at? I'm thinking between $475 and $550. I remember b****ing less than 2 years ago that $400 was insane LOL.

Yeah it's going to be a tall one. Sounds like IKEA is getting a new system in April, maybe it will have 30 inch cubes, ha.

That would be amazing for the DC PFs if we could get 30 inch cubes. I was going to get a couple more Bestas next month but now I'm thinking maybe I should wait to see what they bring out.

That would be amazing for the DC PFs if we could get 30 inch cubes. I was going to get a couple more Bestas next month but now I'm thinking maybe I should wait to see what they bring out.

I would love a larger cabinet, the PAX seems too expensive and a pain to add custom doors. Of course there probably won't be anything new other than yet another new door for the Besta.

Oh, I predict $479.99 for Vader.

I would love a larger cabinet, the PAX seems too expensive and a pain to add custom doors. Of course there probably won't be anything new other than yet another new door for the Besta.

Oh, I predict $479.99 for Vader.

I'm thinking the only new thing will be a door too. But some people seem to say that Ikea told them a whole new cabinet is coming out and the besta might be discontinued. But people have been saying this for years. I'd love to get a PAX too, but they are way too expensive once you add up everything you have to get for them. The shelves also bow pretty easy from what I've heard.

That sounds about right for Vader. I still have a feeling SS could go with overly ridiculous pricing just because its Vader and charge over $500. I hope they don't but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm thinking the only new thing will be a door too. But some people seem to say that Ikea told them a whole new cabinet is coming out and the besta might be discontinued. But people have been saying this for years. I'd love to get a PAX too, but they are way too expensive once you add up everything you have to get for them. The shelves also bow pretty easy from what I've heard.

That sounds about right for Vader. I still have a feeling SS could go with overly ridiculous pricing just because its Vader and charge over $500. I hope they don't but it wouldn't surprise me.

Well a full length door would help a lot of the problems too! Then we could adjust shelves without it looking odd.

I also have a bad feeling Vader might be $500, but was trying to be optimistic. The new Hot Toys Hulk was cheaper than I expected so who knows.

A full length door would be phenomenal! It would solve the uneven shelf/door problem and I wouldn't be limited to which pieces I could get due to size.

The HT Hulk price surprised me too. I should be more optimistic, but then I get let down by SS when I am.

Reactions: terp_fan99
Yeah it's going to be a tall one. Sounds like IKEA is getting a new system in April, maybe it will have 30 inch cubes, ha.

Yeah, I believe they will be called the "SS PF Special." LOL! Seriously though, good to know!

Thats the exact height I'm thinking. It will sure bring a ton of presence to the piece for sure. But where the hell am I going to put it?

What do you think it'll be priced at? I'm thinking between $475 and $550. I remember b****ing less than 2 years ago that $400 was insane LOL.

Yeah, $500+ definitely!