STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
damn I will run out of fingers to count the times I will tell you that I am jealous lol

that Hoth diorama is freaking sweet! if you ever have the need to toss any of them away, let me know and I'll kindly offer them a home haha :p

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
You have the most impressive Star Wars collectible figures collection I have ever seen. Horhay, that's an understatement bro, Jealous is too little a word to describe what I feel. This is why I don't get into Star Wars collectibles is because I would kill myself trying to obtain all these. :drool: x10

You're too kind. I'm happy you guys like it. I definitely hear you on getting into SW collectibles. I initially planned on just a couple for my home theater, and ultimately found myself sizing down my HT to fit more statues in. It's highly possible a soundbar may be in the future. :)

Also, should have this sometime next month:

star-wars-sideshow-asajj-ventress-life-size-bust.jpg

Added 4 more light strips and switched out the light controller with a new IR one that Barlighting was kind enough to send me. The music response setting is better, and I'm alot happier with the lighting options compared to the other RF controller. No more being able to see the strips through the glass panels either. Anyway, here are a couple updated pics:

8 "music" strip lighting with "music" bulb in Vader lamp on:
8797202505_9293ce661b_c.jpg

8807783644_7ea3654c47_c.jpg

Just the 8 "music" strip lighting:
8807784068_d510f7e121_c.jpg

And, an updated vid showing off the music response feature along with some of the other lighting features. The light controller has a sensitivity setting also for adjusting the response to what you like. I have it at the lowest setting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R4XzfvO4-Vc

Hope you enjoy. My next update probably won't be until the Mythos Fett ships, but I'll be sure to post plenty of pics. :D

Reactions: vurt and Horhay
Ok, so here's an update on my Sideshow Captain Rex Legendary Scale bust. I initiated an exchange since mine has a slight paint issue with the visor area (among a couple other issues).

According to Daniel Campisi in returns,
We examined a few stock pieces and compared them to the pictures you have provided. Please know all pieces had a similar paint application to the helmet and arm as your pictures. Every piece we produce is individually hand painted and you will be able to find slight variations on any statue if you examine it close enough. This is the normal paint application for this item and as such, we will be unable to provide you a replacement that would be an improvement over your current piece.

So, apparently then can now get away with sloppy paint apps by saying that they are all essentially like that by just going through a few boxes. But, that wasn't all that I had listed wrong with my LSB. I also noted that there was small chip in the polystone armor near the elbow area and the base that this bust rests on is loose.

According to Daniel Campisi in returns,
Please know as your item is not damaged, you would be responsible for the shipping costs to return the piece.

This is a WARNING for those looking to buy or considering this LSB​
According to Daniel Campisi in returns, any sloppy paint apps are meant to be that way because these items are hand painted. And, any chips in the polystone or manufacturer defects like loose bases aren't enough to be considered "damaged" so customers will have to pay for shipping back to Sideshow for an exchange or return. Just thought I'd share.

Reactions: snsguy and Wreck
Sweet displays dude! Feeling a little bit of jealousy since I'm a huge fan of SW myself.

Did those cabinets come with lighting pre-installed? Or did you install the lights yourself? Again, looks freakin' sweet.

This room must be a real panty dropper for all the SW fan-babes out there ;)

LMAO! It was enough for one woman that's for sure. ;) The cabinets didn't come with the lighting. The lights I used are actually battery operated GE LED's. At the time, I wasn't sure what lights I wanted to used, and I could get the GE's cheap. I'll be replacing them though with the same type of lighting (http://www.barlighting.com/LED-Kits-s/1817.htm) I used behind the TV panel sometime in the next year or so though.

Nice HT, BTW! I bet those CV's thump!