STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear from you man. How's the room coming along?

Yeah, SS, in the end, ended up closing my account in retaliation for filing complaints with the California AG and the BBB. Their claim was that I didn't give them enough time to figure out a solution to my Aayla Secura issue, and that they went above and beyond to try and help me out. I put up my complaint and some of Sideshows responses up in my thread at Bluray, and plan on adding their response to the BBB up also. If anyone is interested in seeing any of that here, I can post it up.

What can I say though. Been buying from the company for 10 years, and that is how they ended it. Truly sad that they are the only game in town for 1/4 SW statues. Had there been more competition in that market, I bet they'd less likely be so arrogant. Here's hoping the SW 1/4 license either switches hands or another company gets added to make them before the new movies come out. :)

Reactions: snsguy
Thanks man. :) Nice avatar, BTW. My kids and I just watched that movie a couple nights ago. :scat:

Good stuff. I just watched it for the first time at the weekend as well.

It's getting a lot of negative hits from critics and the like, but I personally found it pretty enjoyable. Made me jump a few times as well.

Nice little film to watch in the dark with friends/family. What did you think of it?

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Good stuff. I just watched it for the first time at the weekend as well.

It's getting a lot of negative hits from critics and the like, but I personally found it pretty enjoyable. Made me jump a few times as well.

Nice little film to watch in the dark with friends/family. What did you think of it?

My wife found it very frightning, but the kids and I loved it! I especially loved the comments from my 12yr old daughter about the young boy in the movie, "Don't open the door you idiot!" "OMG! Turn off you damn flashlight!" LOL! Think I've raised them well.

Reactions: BrokenArrow