STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Your collection rocks.:darth: Would love to get into collecting that stuff, but it's even more expensive than Steelbooks.:eek: :p

I still want that Maul bust, but can't quite pull the trigger.

Do it do it do it! You probably won't regret it.

Oh man, I want to.:ohno:

[YT]?v=-hjqrxfvJ0A[/YT]

:hilarious:

LMAO!!! :scat:

My suggestion is to start off with one piece from your favorite movie/ tv series/ video game/ etc, that you have an emotional connection with rather than something for just the cool factor. Of course, if you can get both, even better. For me, Star Wars was easy. It was Star Wars that got me into HT, I collected SW as a kid, and I absolutely love all the movies. SW has been a part of my life for 36 years. The old stuff takes me back to when I was a kid, and the new stuff gets me excited about what the future of SW will bring. :thumbs:

LMAO!!! :scat:

My suggestion is to start off with one piece from your favorite movie/ tv series/ video game/ etc, that you have an emotional connection with rather than something for just the cool factor. Of course, if you can get both, even better. For me, Star Wars was easy. It was Star Wars that got me into HT, I collected SW as a kid, and I absolutely love all the movies. SW has been a part of my life for 36 years. The old stuff takes me back to when I was a kid, and the new stuff gets me excited about what the future of SW will bring. :thumbs:

I'm a huge SW fan too. I remember waiting in line with my mom & dad to see them in the theater. Good times. Of the prequels, Maul is my favorite character. Wish Lucas didn't kill him off so soon. But dayum! That Gamorrean Executioner is badass too.:scat:

I'm a huge SW fan too. I remember waiting in line with my mom & dad to see them in the theater. Good times. Of the prequels, Maul is my favorite character. Wish Lucas didn't kill him off so soon. But dayum! That Gamorrean Executioner is badass too.:scat:

Right on! Yeah, the Gamorrean Mythos is badass! Definitely my favorite of the three mythos released so far.

Damn that was a long time ago (No offense :p), I was 5 when I first saw any SW back in 1989. I am definitely looking forward to getting some of them statues, I am just waiting for my current HT figures to be released and paid for.

Right on! Yeah, the Gamorrean Mythos is badass! Definitely my favorite of the three mythos released so far.

Is the Gamorrean still available? Will it require me to go to a bad part of town and sell blood?:ohno: :p

Damn that was a long time ago (No offense :p), I was 5 when I first saw any SW back in 1989. I am definitely looking forward to getting some of them statues, I am just waiting for my current HT figures to be released and paid for.

Lol. Yes, I'm old.:( Now if I could just keep those darn whippersnappers off my lawn.:D

So, I started to take a video of the new lights I installed on the back panel of my tv unit, without realizing the time, and my 18yr old daughter made it clear that I would be in big trouble if I didn't turn my stuff down. So, took a couple pics instead:

8701467738_174efb173a_c.jpg

8701467816_1252f6be1b_c.jpg

8700345049_b1d662b43a_c.jpg

The light can't be seen through the glass in person, but kinda weird that the camera picked it up. May play with other placement options though. Ordered another two sets, as I don't think 1 set will be enough. 3 might be overkill though, but we'll see after I install the second one.

Reactions: vurt