stupid people and their stupid flus

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Seriously. What the **** is wrong with people? I'm pretty sure that everyone knows about the swine flu yet we got all these dumb ass fuckers coming in to work with flu-like symptoms. I was on my way to lunch and this ***** is coughing and sniffing her brains out, even the co-workers are like hey you look pretty gross go the **** home and she's like I know i know I'm sorry.. .Sorry? Get the **** out of here!

We have 6 confirmed cases here in my city, I'm guessing that this ***** is making 20 more cases in the office

******* morons. This is how the world ends, idiots won't stay home when they get sick.

thats the worse, i work at a community center for seniors, there's always someone sick there as far as i know they could be spreading the flu too.

man I used to work at a nursing home.. and you're right.. sick all the time. we had a few suicides as well... That was a jacked up place to work the people who ran it were all ****** in the head

we were talking about saran wrapping to quarantine..... I warned everyone where the sicko was so they could avoid her like the plague.

Meanwhile, my kiddo just got sick yesterday (not flu) and when I joked with her it was swine flu you could see her soul fall through the floor and her eyes went into a blank stare of terror. :hilarious:

The media does seem to have turned this into more than it really is - based on what we know now - and they don't seem to be too interested in toning down the level of panic?

Must be good for ratings.

Yeah , we're prolly plundering and pillaging a village in Iraq right now so they just decided to beef up the media swine flu coverage to hide it.

Yeah , we're prolly plundering and pillaging a village in Iraq right now so they just decided to beef up the media swine flu coverage to hide it.

lol, whats funny about you saying that is there is a guy here who told me that the only reason Swine flu exists was to cover up the vote for kathleen sebelius as health director