Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook)-1st Release [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Sucker Punch Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00512DT00/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release date: 5th August

Ohh yeah :D

91jkfJ-I53L._AA1500_.jpg

Hi def back image

71Ypo3g6nyL._AA1108_.jpg

Update 8/5/2011 Sound issue info-thanks ralfers, who posted this in the thread.

"Apparently, something is wrong with the extended cut disc. Something with the audio.

Amazon: "Information zur Tonspur: Der Hersteller hat uns informiert, dass bei diesem Titel die deutsche und englische Tonspur überprüft wird. Sie werden eine kostenlose Möglichkeit zum Austausch erhalten, falls sich ein Defekt bestätigt. Amazon wird Sie zeitnah über die genauen Details des eventuellen Austausches informieren.

Google Translate: "Information on the soundtrack: The manufacturer has informed us that this title will be checked at the German and English soundtrack. You will receive a free way to exchange, if a defect is confirmed. Amazon will inform you promptly about the exact details of any exchange.

Updated replacement Info:

Thanks Urbeenjammin
warner has finally set up their free replacement disc program for the defect in the German audio with the extended cut.it seems that you don't have to send the original disc to get the revised version.they just need a copy of your receipt.the link here is provided by bluray-disc.de:
http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-n...umtauschaktion-fuer-sucker-punch-blu-ray-disc

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is definitely looking good. It's very colorful. I would presume this one is going to sell quick.

They've done a smaller print run, I think. Unlike other releases, that were limited to 5 fairly quickly, this one is limited to 3. :eek:

They've done a smaller print run, I think. Unlike other releases, that were limited to 5 fairly quickly, this one is limited to 3. :eek:

Not sure if you're getting one, but I have it on order. I have it with Fast 5 and Scream 4. I'm hoping they ship Suckerpunch before the others. I can see if I can get an extra one added to the order if you're interested. If you need one, shoot me a PM.

Not sure if you're getting one, but I have it on order. I have it with Fast 5 and Scream 4. I'm hoping they ship Suckerpunch before the others. I can see if I can get an extra one added to the order if you're interested. If you need one, shoot me a PM.

From my experience, they won't ship it before the other ones. Things might be different from the last time I did that though.

From my experience, they won't ship it before the other ones. Things might be different from the last time I did that though.

It depends - I added 5 copies of True Grit to the Universum group buy and they shipped True Grit last week. But if you only order 1 copy of something, it's been my experience that they will usually hold it all until everything is ready.

I ordered all the Harry Potter steels, about 8 Universum steelbooks, and a copy of Skyline back on 05/12/11. They shipped out the HP's and Skyline on 06/25, even though I asked to ship all the items together. Depending on what you have ordered and when the items are being released, they sometimes split the order up.

I expect so. What's nice about CA Release is that for a change there's English on the cover and it still plays. No disrepect to those German speakers here. (I know who you are ! ;) )

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I've not seen the flick but the cover looks awesome. I 'll de ide if i need a second one when i see the movie:)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk