Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook)-1st Release [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Sucker Punch Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00512DT00/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release date: 5th August

Ohh yeah :D

91jkfJ-I53L._AA1500_.jpg

Hi def back image

71Ypo3g6nyL._AA1108_.jpg

Update 8/5/2011 Sound issue info-thanks ralfers, who posted this in the thread.

"Apparently, something is wrong with the extended cut disc. Something with the audio.

Amazon: "Information zur Tonspur: Der Hersteller hat uns informiert, dass bei diesem Titel die deutsche und englische Tonspur überprüft wird. Sie werden eine kostenlose Möglichkeit zum Austausch erhalten, falls sich ein Defekt bestätigt. Amazon wird Sie zeitnah über die genauen Details des eventuellen Austausches informieren.

Google Translate: "Information on the soundtrack: The manufacturer has informed us that this title will be checked at the German and English soundtrack. You will receive a free way to exchange, if a defect is confirmed. Amazon will inform you promptly about the exact details of any exchange.

Updated replacement Info:

Thanks Urbeenjammin
warner has finally set up their free replacement disc program for the defect in the German audio with the extended cut.it seems that you don't have to send the original disc to get the revised version.they just need a copy of your receipt.the link here is provided by bluray-disc.de:
http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-n...umtauschaktion-fuer-sucker-punch-blu-ray-disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Same art as the french one, but right size. Great :D:oohyeah:

sorry haven't been following up much, but I assume the French version is the same cover right? But what did you mean by 'right size'? The French version is G1?

and is this exclusive to Amazon.DE or whole of Europe?

sorry haven't been following up much, but I assume the French version is the same cover right? But what did you mean by 'right size'? The French version is G1?

and is this exclusive to Amazon.DE or whole of Europe?

What he means is that the French looks to be G1 and this release will be G2 in size.