Actual pics (of 2nd release) - thanks to lgans316:
SuckerPunch_CA_1.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_0.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_2.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_3.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_4.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Want it but will the price drop by 30% right after release?

Maybe by a few dollars but It won't go down to $19.99 since it's has the digital copy and this looks like it will be a big seller so there's no need for Amazon to reduce the price for a while anyway

Did amazon swap the 2 pictures between the regular and the steelbook ?
The title states "steel book" next to the amaray case :eek:
Which one is the Steelbook now ? :dunno:

Did amazon swap the 2 pictures between the regular and the steelbook ?
The title states "steel book" next to the amaray case :eek:
Which one is the Steelbook now ? :dunno:

I think they did Mams. If folks are really concerned you can contact amazon.ca about the error in the listing and they should change it fairly quickly.

If I were to do a preorder of this steelbook right now, I would order the one that actually says steelbook in the title - I wouldn't go by what the picture looks like.

yeah i have just had to cancel and reorder as the one i ordered was showing now the amaray were it was the steelbook before, but have the right one ordered now

Hopefully the planet axel price will come down, over £10 UK more than amazon .... I prefer to shop at PA than Amazon because I always have card fraud problems with the big A .

had placed an order before they changed the pictures and added the steelbook title, had to cancel and replace order since it was showing the wrong products before. so hopefully everything turns out good.