泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just letting everyone know I had a response regarding the overcharging of the black chrome edition
Dear Customer
Thats Exchange rate difference during the CreditCard payment transfer.we will explain the details to everyone at this weekend.

This does not sound good as it was way off what checkout said

Is the film any good ? I'm ashamed to say I have it on amaray but haven't watched it yet.

Nice choreographed fight scenes and hot chicks. Don't expect Oscar script or performance ;)
If it wasn't for that awesome package, I would never buy it.

I'm so excited about this release, been on the GB for almost a year waiting to hear somethin.....thinking it would be cancelled and then suddenly HDzeta start ramping up their game and here it is baby and they have not let us down, will be boxset of the year I think!! Unless Blufans Star Wars TFA new boxset hits it out the park.

Cue as many Baby Doll gifs as possible........

SuckerPunch1.gif
SuckerPunch4.gif
SuckerPunch5.gif
SuckerPunch6.gif

Nice choreographed fight scenes and hot chicks. Don't expect Oscar script or performance ;)
If it wasn't for that awesome package, I would never buy it.

You must have watched a different film to me. Its a profoundly deep script dealing with mental health and illness on a profound level. They wrapped it up in bright colours, fights, effects and beautiful girls, but the central basic story was well written for anyone who has studied or suffered mental health issues, and it handled the topic well enough to be discussed in mental health circles and education. The film deserves far more credit than the majority give it, but I generally find the majority didn't "get it" anyway just seeing hot girls and fights, which although nice was secondary to the actual theme.

You must have watched a different film to me. Its a profoundly deep script dealing with mental health and illness on a profound level. They wrapped it up in bright colours, fights, effects and beautiful girls, but the central basic story was well written for anyone who has studied or suffered mental health issues, and it handled the topic well enough to be discussed in mental health circles and education. The film deserves far more credit than the majority give it, but I generally find the majority didn't "get it" anyway just seeing hot girls and fights, which although nice was secondary to the actual theme.

Maybe I really didn't get the message the first time. Might rent it to give it a second try.

Reactions: psychoscot

Agreed 100%. Lots of people just didn't get it.

Reactions: psychoscot
What to do, I really like the steelbook but don't really care for the rest of it. Do I stick with my original with added extras or spend £50+ on the new one. Decisions decisions.
IMG_1592.JPG

Last edited:
20th is waaaaay better for me, so I'm actually glad for the delay.

I was happy with today as I had time at work to keep an eye on the website on a regular basis when many others maybe didnt ;)

If you all have better things to do on saturday Id be more than happy to take one for the team, and Ill let you know the second... after i get mine, its live :D

Status
Not open for further replies.