泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@lgans316 what is your favourite blurays with the best sound that really shows off your system ?

I have afew that I keep coming back to.

Iron Man 1, first Battle test in Gulmira
Live Free or Die Hard - truck vs f35 jet
T:Genisys, Helicopters from police building and schoolbus flip on bridge.

But recently Hacksaw Ridge 4k, when the ships pound the ridge is awesome!! :D

Hello
As the day is fast approaching for the group could I ask for some help but please bear in mind I am new to these forums and am just nervous about doing the group buys ( or a seller) for the first time etc which take you through to PayPal.
I just want some reassurance as you hear about some nightmare scenarios about false PayPal pages and I assume that as these are hosted via the hdef server they are all checked / okay.
Appreciate any help advice anyone can give. please note I am not suggesting the site or anyone is not safe it's just I haven't used this site before and would like some help and advice
Thanks in advance

Hello
As the day is fast approaching for the group could I ask for some help but please bear in mind I am new to these forums and am just nervous about doing the group buys ( or a seller) for the first time etc which take you through to PayPal.
I just want some reassurance as you hear about some nightmare scenarios about false PayPal pages and I assume that as these are hosted via the hdef server they are all checked / okay.
Appreciate any help advice anyone can give. please note I am not suggesting the site or anyone is not safe it's just I haven't used this site before and would like some help and advice
Thanks in advance

All GB hosts for HDN are checked before being allowed to host GBs on this website. You can be assured that there will be no issues if you use the Group Buy for this particular title.

All GB hosts for HDN are checked before being allowed to host GBs on this website. You can be assured that there will be no issues if you use the Group Buy for this particular title.
Thanks for the response, can I ask what if the buy is not a GB host

Thanks for the response, can I ask what if the buy is not a GB host

And you mean ordering direct from the website?

If so, some members have posted saying that they have had some problems with their cards having had false transactions, etc made on them however for me I used a visa credit card and **touch wood** have had no issues at all and plan on doing the same again for Sucker Punch tomorrow.

And you mean ordering direct from the website?

If so, some members have posted saying that they have had some problems with their cards having had false transactions, etc made on them however for me I used a visa credit card and **touch wood** have had no issues at all and plan on doing the same again for Sucker Punch tomorrow.

Hello
Thanks again for the quick response.

I meant this web site Hidef ninja

I have purchased from hdzeta web site before and so far had no probs but after reviewing hi def ninja and looking at the comments (as I was overcharged for my Madmax fury road - currency transaction fees - which a lot of people also did) I saw a number of people had there details taken and cards used which is why I wanted to use this for sucker punch and not the website.

I just want reassurance really that if I do the group buy on hidef the PayPal link it will take you into is safe and not one of these fake sites, - its just to put my mind at ease as you know with everything going on about the web at the moment just being cautious.

Again this is just because I am new to the site and and don't mean to upset anyone by asking the question

I have also been looking at buys on here for filmarena leftovers from someone abroad - should I only be looking for UK hosts?

All help and advice appreciated

@snow flake A couple of notes to put your mind at ease:

1- The guys have been doing this for years, there is no need to worry.
2- When you go to pay via the new GB system, the page is hosted by PayPal, where you confirm your details just like you would when you buy from any website that supports PayPal payments.
3- The issue some reported - when buying from HDZeta's own store directly - was addressed yesterday in the post quoted below.

We though that offering more currency payments will provide more convenience for members, but ignore the problem of exchange rate differences.
We have asked the CreditCard bank,they said all payments must be settled in US dollars.
And if a member from a non dollar currency country orders in its own currency, the exchange rate difference will arise, for example:UK members or EU members place the order in GBP or EUR
system will exchange it to USD first.then checkout it to our bank account.
The cheapest way are all the members place the order in US dollars, so your exchange rate will be much cheaper.
In order to enable all members to save more money cost, we get rid of the pound and Euro from webstore, only left the US dollar,its the most economical way.

Ultimately, it all comes down to whether you prefer to pay with PayPal, in that case go with the GB (you'll be supporting this forum) or by card then you can buy direct.

GB hosts are the people that run the Group Buys.

So for example - I run the KimchiDVD and Blufans group buys, carllenc runs the Film Arena group buys.

Just because the host is abroad doesn't mean anything, that shouldn't be of a concern to you.

Thank so much - basically a GB host is this web site. - sorry you can tell straight away I know nothing about the web.
But if its on this web site it should be okay as you are hosting it for GB members etc (regardless of where you might be ) and therefore it's checked

@snow flake A couple of notes to put your mind at ease:

1- The guys have been doing this for years, there is no need to worry.
2- When you go to pay via the new GB system, the page is hosted by PayPal, where you confirm your details just like you would when you buy any website that supports PayPal payments.
3- The issue some reported - when buying from HDZeta's own store directly - was addressed yesterday in the post quoted below.

Ultimately, it all comes down to whether you prefer to pay with PayPal, in that case go with the GB (you'll be supporting this forum) or by card then you can buy direct.

Thanks for your help and for the update from HD zeta - still not sure about using their web site and will try here for sucker punch tomorrow and support this web site

Daft question again - you say new GB system - that's this web site as a whole is secure as its the GB host (main web site) - for some reason I thought this was up in another country

Please don't laugh - I did say I was new and not good at the internet

Thanks for your help and for the update from HD zeta - still not sure about using their web site and will try here for sucker punch tomorrow and support this web site

Daft question again - you say new GB system - that's this web site as a whole is secure as its the GB host (main web site) - for some reason I thought this was up in another country

Please don't laugh - I did say I was new and not good at the internet

Old GB system was you put a request and you pay later by PayPal once you receive a note from the GB host.

New GB system, you pay directly when requesting. Smoother process for all involved and helps the host avoid being stuck with extra copies if someone bails out.

GB host is the person who organises the group buy. The word "host" here has nothing to do with hosting a website if that's what you're wondering about, different meaning.

Each GB host i.e. person is vetted before being green-lit to host on HDN. HDN stands for hidefninja, this site which you're currently using and which is offering you the platform to secure editions you may not be otherwise able to do so as conveniently.

You really have no need to be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.