Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: AmazonFR
Price: €14.99

t2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
France/Germany

This looks like it might be a re release for a lot of countries I expect we also might see a UK re release announcement as well

Its not that unexpected considering the new Terminator film coming out
Most times you see standard Amarays Blu-rays get a re release anyway when a new film from a franchise comes out so with steelbook now lot more popular than a few years ago it make sense to do the same now with steelbooks as they will sell and that's good business for a studio

It explains why we are getting Terminator 1/Terminator 2/Terminator 3 steelbooks re released in many countries and we are also getting Commando Steelbook and Amaray re releases connection been Arnold of course

I desperately want a T2 steelbook, but this looks terrible. Why can't they just bust out a design like the Play.com T1 steel, that thing was AWESOME!

Yeah, that's not the final artwork.

For the front to read "Terminator 2" while the spine reads "Terminator 2: Le jugement dernier", it must be temporary.

I desperately want a T2 steelbook, but this looks terrible. Why can't they just bust out a design like the Play.com T1 steel, that thing was AWESOME!

I agree. When I started collecting that T1 was a must have steel for me. It's still my favorite of all the Terminators. As far as T2 goes, it's hard to beat the Kimch.