Terminator 2: Judgment day Premium Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) 1.0-Embossed [Japan]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: December 5th, 2008
Purchase link: Amazon.jp

51SRWQv8LVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

20a2a1909fa01615dce1f110.L._AA300_.jpg

6110a1909fa0f93b2cb5f110.L._AA300_.jpg

ce7da1909fa02615dce1f110.L._AA300_.jpg
69cea1909fa01615dce1f110.L._AA300_.jpg

Scan:
T2JP.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Elena)
T2.jpg

T2a.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 391
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 355
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 04a.jpg
    04a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 352
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 931
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 297
its a steelbook for sure ;) it is fairly plain but the embossed front is lovely.cost me £50 delivered but i consider it worth it :D

No this is the 1.0 premium edition it has Dolby True HD 5.1 Lossless audio.which to be honest aint going to be any different to DTS HD MSTR AUDIO which is also Lossless. ;)

thanks DK06CTR. So, where can you buy the Version 2.0 with DTS HD audio format? i am just curious to see a few pics of Version 2.0. thanks

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

K. please disregard my previous post. i found Version 2.0. Version 2.0 has the black slip cover and it is way more expensive at amazon.co.jp
When was Version 2.0 released?

thanks DK06CTR. So, where can you buy the Version 2.0 with DTS HD audio format? i am just curious to see a few pics of Version 2.0. thanks

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

K. please disregard my previous post. i found Version 2.0. Version 2.0 has the black slip cover and it is way more expensive at amazon.co.jp
When was Version 2.0 released?

It's out long time ago. Now Sold out. Even you can get it new and sealed one. I think around US250-300 EEK!

wow! that's crazy expensive but i must say i really like the black slip cover with the DTS HD Master Audio format. Will have to really think about getting Version 1.0 before they sell out too.

I've read there are two versions of the 1.0 release. How can you tell which is which?

There are two versions of 1.0.

From my knowledge, the first version had a disc that was defective in that it did not play in all Blu-ray players. After that was found out, the discs and steelbooks were recalled.

A new disc was issued to fix that problem. As far as I know, if you would purchase a steelbook today, it would have the CORRECTED disc.

For the most part, I don't think there is much of a chance that you would receive the defective (original) pressing.

That's what I pieced together - if someone else has more or more accurate information, please chime in.

Reactions: Nightowl
If anyone is looking for V. 1.0 there is a seller on ebay that is selling mint copies for under $40 shipped. I just received a copy in mint condition and I am extremely happy with it. PM me if anyone needs a link to the seller.

Reactions: Shanester
Your best bet to get one for a reasonable price would be to get a used copy from the amazon.co.jp marketplace, but you'll need to either have a contact there or use a mail forwarding service to get it - it seems all 3rd party resellers on there only ship within Japan.

If you need help with the forwarding service, shoot me a PM.

cheers andy a friend as just pm me he as ordered two if it doesnt work out i will take you up on that offer.:)

I got a v1 from eBay "Buy It Now" £39.99 or offer. I jokingly offered £34.99 and was accepted and that included shipping from HK. The downside was I later saw them on there for £29.99 but this was a couple of months ago when I was still new to it.

I got a v1 from eBay "Buy It Now" £39.99 or offer. I jokingly offered £34.99 and was accepted and that included shipping from HK. The downside was I later saw them on there for £29.99 but this was a couple of months ago when I was still new to it.

i got yersion 1.0 for £22 of a member on here.

Just went to one of the local DVD shops to browse around and found two interesting steelbook in store.

One of them is this terminator v1.0, a total of 4 copies seen. All new & sealed, I've checked and could not see any dent on them. Just the plastic cover a little bit tore off like say less then 5mm.

If anyone is still keen on this, I can help you to get this.
It's selling for s$40, in Singapore dollars.

Reactions: apsmith21
Just went to one of the local DVD shops to browse around and found two interesting steelbook in store.

One of them is this terminator v1.0, a total of 4 copies seen. All new & sealed, I've checked and could not see any dent on them. Just the plastic cover a little bit tore off like say less then 5mm.

If anyone is still keen on this, I can help you to get this.
It's selling for s$40, in Singapore dollars.

Hi there, Im from spore too... juz started collecting steelbook.. which local store has the Terminator steelbook??
Any tips on getting steelbook?

Cant pm yet...