Terminator 2: Judgment day Premium Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) 1.0-Embossed [Japan]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: December 5th, 2008
Purchase link: Amazon.jp

51SRWQv8LVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

20a2a1909fa01615dce1f110.L._AA300_.jpg

6110a1909fa0f93b2cb5f110.L._AA300_.jpg

ce7da1909fa02615dce1f110.L._AA300_.jpg
69cea1909fa01615dce1f110.L._AA300_.jpg

Scan:
T2JP.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Elena)
T2.jpg

T2a.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 391
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 355
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 04a.jpg
    04a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 352
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 931
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 297
Saw it together with a few copy of the "Battle of L.A" at Century Square, Tampines.
If you are from Singapore and visited Xtremeplace, you should know me. :hilarious:
I have the same nick there.

Getting steelbook, try the trade here. you can find lots of them here.
The question is..... how deep is your pocket to get them all... :hilarious::hilarious:

Enjoy hunting...:oohyeah:

Hi there, Im from spore too... juz started collecting steelbook.. which local store has the Terminator steelbook??
Any tips on getting steelbook?

Cant pm yet...

I was on the Amazon.JP site preparing to enter the next phase of my young addiction when I saw an abundance of this title - use this link.

I know it is not version 2 but is this worth getting for about $35 before shipping?

Reactions: Shanester
I was on the Amazon.JP site preparing to enter the next phase of my young addiction when I saw an abundance of this title - use this link.

I know it is not version 2 but is this worth getting for about $35 before shipping?

That's not too bad, but the shipping will inflate the total price. You can get these on ebay for about the price you listed above, give or take a few dollars.

Yep, there are some sellers on Ebay that have this with cost effective intl shipping. I got mine there, per apsmith's FYI last year, and it arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely skip Amazon JP for this.

i was looking for this on ebay last week and there was one shipped for $30, but it claimed that the seller wasn't responsible for any dents or anything, and couldn't guarantee the quality of the case before shipping. Needless to say i passed on it.

aannnnddd then i bought the skynet edition (regular blu-ray) for $5 from amazon so it all worked out sorta. Still want this version though.

Back in stock at Amazon.jp with the usual high minimum shipping cost of USD$25 for two items. Also note that Amazon JP has also limited one copy of this steelbook per order but you can order as many times as you like or least it worked 3 times for me :)

Reactions: Shanester
I just got this one in the mail from Amazon.jp and I love it. I don't know that I've ever seen the movie:emb: but I love the plain silver look of this steelbook. Not my favorite steelbook, but definitely towards the top end of my favorites.

I think it makes more sense to get this one on Ebay. They're pretty cheap.....

DB, the cheapest I can find on ebay worldwide is USD$95 from a reseller in Long Island, NY. I have been looking and watching for this one for a while. I almost duped myself into buying the DVD version of this steelbook, duh! Talk about brain fart! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Are they, sealed?

This & ver 2.0 are my fav steels from Japan :D

I just got this one in the mail from Amazon.jp and I love it. I don't know that I've ever seen the movie:emb: but I love the plain silver look of this steelbook. Not my favorite steelbook, but definitely towards the top end of my favorites.

This one and the other "older" JP steelbooks like Unstoppable, Knight and Day, Chronicles of Narnia are among the top of my favorites as well.

There used to be a seller or two out of Hong Kong (I think) that had a bunch of these and was selling them for $45 with free shipping.

That was about 6 months ago when I was last looking for them.

Congratulations Elena, great looking steelbook and yes one of my all time favourites too, btw is yours factory sealed? The reason I'm asking is because mine has a sticker at the bottom of the front seal, here an old shot meant to be for IM but you can see T2 on the shelf below it:

IMG_0438.jpg