The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.07) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD + BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD + BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118768569_3834981849869997_2509006133938979502_o.jpg118719188_3834982049869977_6524205488975814853_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118769874_3834998979868284_8968611840846205619_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loud and clear and totally believable as it’s MY opinion!

The film isn’t sh!t far from it Aquaman is a CBM masterpiece but it’s funny to watch you try and peg it down a few points as you have no leg to stand on.

Not delusional at all and again it comes through you didn’t bother to actually watch this movie if you couldn’t figure out Black Manta’s character development and his role in the film.

Haha your so triggered over my opinion it’s hilarious and I’ve seen the way MCU stans love to live in their echo chamber. Here’s the thing I didn’t even bring MCU or Aquaman into this thread just stating how Aquaman is a better movie than any other MCU film cause it is and that’s my opinion deal with it!

Explaining what you said because what you are saying holds no weight but whatever.

You can have your opinion I don’t care but stop forcing that on others, it’s getting beyond a joke.

mate you're getting beyond a joke. It’s embarrassing

No leg to stand on? Again what the f**k are you on about. It’s just an opinion. Not that deep. I’m not forcing anything on anyone. You’re the one getting weirdly defensive when someone criticises DCEU. Constantly telling everyone they have no clue because apparently you’re the only one who understands the DC films LOL.

Can’t believe you don’t see it. It’s weird

there was some great banter in here The other day about everyone’s Favourite Spider-Man, movie, director etc etc etc with everyone chipping in and it was light hearted Laugh. You’ve just taken that to the extreme and ruined that banter lol

also I didn’t call you delusional because you liked the film you mong. :wacky: :rofl:. Because of the sh!t you come out with

Last edited:
mate you're getting beyond a joke. It’s embarrassing

No leg to stand on? Again what the f**k are you on about. It’s just an opinion. Not that deep. I’m not forcing anything on anyone. You’re the one getting weirdly defensive when someone criticises DCEU. Constantly telling everyone they have no clue because apparently you’re the only one who understands the DC films LOL.

Can’t believe you don’t see it. It’s weird

there was some great banter in here The other day about everyone’s Favourite Spider-Man, movie, director etc etc etc with everyone chipping in and it was light hearted Laugh. You’ve just taken that to the extreme and ruined that banter lol

also I didn’t call you delusional because you liked the film you mong. :wacky: :rofl:. Because of the sh!t you come out with

This is exactly what I mean and your to blind to see it wether it’s mine or someone else’s opinion you don’t agree with you can’t help but think it’s funny they don’t have the same opinion as you and try to state otherwise which result to insults. Get over yourself and stop being so triggered over MY opinion yes it’s heavily DC orientated but deal with it as I’ve been a life long fan of DC.

This is exactly what I mean and your to blind to see it wether it’s mine or someone else’s opinion you don’t agree with you can’t help but think it’s funny they don’t have the same opinion as you and try to state otherwise which result to insults. Get over yourself and stop being so triggered over MY opinion yes it’s heavily DC orientated but deal with it as I’ve been a life long fan of DC.

the difference is I’m pro active with feedback. I’ll explain what I don’t like and if someone disagrees that’s fine. You literally tell people “THEIR WRONG” and call them stupid for not understanding something when that person understood everything but wasn’t a fan of that said development or whatever it might of been. Huge difference. I never force my opinion on to people like you try lol

I really dont care what you’ve been a life long fan of. Guess what, so have I. Who gives a f**k. Try to not be biased. understand that not everyone likes every aspect of a film. Like i said, the visuals of aquaman are stunning. The best in the DCEU. And the final act is great. But you ignored that because as a whole my opinion of the film isn’t that great and that triggered you instead. It’s fine to not like certain things. Maybe you lie to yourself. I dunno. But bias is a bad thing

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
tell that @Flloydo insulting me left, right and centre, fkn had enough of this sh!t

So basically you can’t take it back? That’s what your saying. Literally getting mad at people for not liking aquaman telling them their wrong or they don’t understand the film or character and then gets upset when someone calls them out on their wording to people. Brilliant

• Haha
the difference is I’m pro active with feedback. I’ll explain what I don’t like and if someone disagrees that’s fine. You literally tell people “THEIR WRONG” and call them stupid for not understanding something when that person understood everything but wasn’t a fan of that said development or whatever it might of been. Huge difference. I never force my opinion on to people like you try lol

I really dont care what you’ve been a life long fan of. Guess what, so have I. Who gives a f**k. Try to not be biased. understand that not everyone likes every aspect of a film. Like i said, the visuals of aquaman are stunning. The best in the DCEU. And the final act is great. But you ignored that because as a whole my opinion of the film isn’t that great and that triggered you instead. It’s fine to not like certain things. Maybe you lie to yourself. I dunno. But bias is a bad thing

Pro active and if someone disagrees that’s fine, ok sure :rofl: :rofl: :hilarious: Yet your so triggered over my opinion :LOL: and yet here you are still trying to force your opinion on me when what you type tells me you clearly haven’t watched Aquaman that’s not calling anyone stupid that’s just saying pay more attention to the movie which has all the answers for you. I don’t lie to myself so stop trying to suggest such thing and never did I sau I was bias just a life long DC fan who’s passionate about all the great things there is to love about DC.

So basically you can’t take it back? That’s what your saying. Literally getting mad at people for not liking aquaman telling them their wrong or they don’t understand the film or character and then gets upset when someone calls them out on their wording to people. Brilliant

Here you go again suggesting such things about me which leads to more insults! It’s not it I’m just over your behaviour that only you can be right and I’m not entitled to my opinion or you would have dropped this long ago!!!!

this is a spiderman thread not DC Aquaman

Agree your entitled to love Aquaman and think it's the best DC Universe film & better than any MCU film as well I think? But this is a Spider-Man Film thread not Aquaman and it's great you loved Aquaman so much but most people prefer so many DC Universe & MCU films ahead of Aquaman. Sorry those really are just facts, you can love it but at this point I think we all understand and it's your opinion so your entiled to think whatever you want but this isn't the spot for it. Let it go, I'm sure if you want to there are other threads where you can go nuts about Aquaman as being one of the greastest CBM of All Time. Just my thoughts

Pro active and if someone disagrees that’s fine, ok sure :rofl: :rofl: :hilarious: Yet your so triggered over my opinion :LOL: and yet here you are still trying to force your opinion on me when what you type tells me you clearly haven’t watched Aquaman that’s not calling anyone stupid that’s just saying pay more attention to the movie which has all the answers for you. I don’t lie to myself so stop trying to suggest such thing and never did I sau I was bias just a life long DC fan who’s passionate about all the great things there is to love about DC.

what opinion am I trying to force on you?

Again what are you on about clearly watching aquaman? I know the answers of the film. Doesn’t mean I have to like it

and again your last statement is suggesting you will Always be Bias toward DCEU.

Here you go again suggesting such things about me which leads to more insults! It’s not it I’m just over your behaviour that only you can be right and I’m not entitled to my opinion or you would have dropped this long ago!!!!

what insults in that post? Point them out please

• Haha
Agree your entitled to love Aquaman and think it's the best DC Universe film & better than any MCU film as well I think? But this is a Spider-Man Film thread not Aquaman and it's great you loved Aquaman so much but most people prefer so many DC Universe & MCU films ahead of Aquaman. Sorry those really are just facts, you can love it but at this point I think we all understand and it's your opinion so your entiled to think whatever you want but this isn't the spot for it. Let it go, I'm sure if you want to there are other threads where you can go nuts about Aquaman as being one of the greastest CBM of All Time. Just my thoughts

Im no better at the moment because I made one small comment earlier (along with others) about my thoughts on aquaman (both good and bad) which has triggered him and I’m still stupidly replying to him but........ this ^

• Haha
Reactions: Jaxxx and willbar84
what opinion am I trying to force on you?

Again what are you on about clearly watching aquaman? I know the answers of the film. Doesn’t mean I have to like it

and again your last statement is suggesting you will Always be Bias toward DCEU.

what insults in that post? Point them out please

You just can’t let it go you HAVE to be right and get YOUR opinion across as the be all end all. I’m not going to sit here and explain character arc’s and Black Manta’s role in the film. To think he’s the worst comic book villain is just hilarious!! I’m not bias just love DC if Marvel and the MCU was half as good as DC then I would praise them but there not. So once again suggesting things that are untrue about me. Oh your insults are layered through all your latest posts wether they are directly or indirectly there still there and there’s absolute no need for them at all!

Last edited:
it's great you loved Aquaman so much but most people prefer so many DC Universe & MCU films ahead of Aquaman. Sorry those really are just facts,

Aquaman sits in my top ten CBMs of all time and many others as well so I’m sorry your facts don’t add up, no sir ree bob.

Im no better at the moment because I made one small comment earlier (along with others) about my thoughts on aquaman (both good and bad) which has triggered him and I’m still stupidly replying to him but........ this ^
Your both fine just got a little excited, text doesn't convey many times sarcasm, inflections, tone, and a multitude of different things that both parties are thinking when getting a point across and once someone takes something the wrong way they get defensive and things like this can happen. I'm not sure that is what exactly happened here but it probably contributed to it. It's good to admit you may have not handled everything perfectly, it's difficult for an argument to be completely one sided. It happens but isn't usually the case. I couldn't read every post that lead to this.

Reactions: Flloydo