The Amazing Spider-Man (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 06) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118787450_3834980993203416_2020791347080381528_o.jpg118691972_3834981313203384_3360936533884326814_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the mod who banned me from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Weet thread ( :rofl: ) PM Please to let me know how long the temp ban is. I never got notified. Or just let me know here. Either or

Also it’s a bit late ain’t it? It was hours after the painful hysterics had calmed down lol

So I asked mark at Weet if both films were going live at the same time and I just got this reply. Sounds like it might be a one click only but then says pre order will be for all versions at the same time. So maybe a slight miscommunication. I’ve replied asking if it’s just a one click or will it be singles too. Just to clarify. But here’s the first response FYI

The Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 is a film that ends with two episodes.
So we are going to release in the form of a complete version, and preorder will be proceeded all versions at the same time.
Hope you understand.

All versions at the same time. It doesn’t get any clearer than that.

yes but just before that he says “we are going to release in the form of a complete version”

we all know translation can be crappy at times so I’m im just checking with him if it’s one clicks only or one clicks and Singles. I’m assuming because what he said after about pre orders means both OCs and singles but I’m just checking. Nothing wrong with that and I’d rather a precise answer

So I asked mark at Weet if both films were going live at the same time and I just got this reply. Sounds like it might be a one click only but then says pre order will be for all versions at the same time. So maybe a slight miscommunication. I’ve replied asking if it’s just a one click or will it be singles too. Just to clarify. But here’s the first response FYI

The Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 is a film that ends with two episodes.
So we are going to release in the form of a complete version, and preorder will be proceeded all versions at the same time.
Hope you understand.
OC, 2x OC? Singles?
Hope you understand...

OC = oneclick, thought you knew that.
It wasn't 100% clear it was just one OC tbh.

lol what? Yeah I know what a OC is. Your first message don’t really make any sense. But I think I understand what you mean now, you thought there was 2 OCs?

lol what? Yeah I know what a OC is. Your first message don’t really make any sense. But I think I understand what you mean now, you thought there was 2 OCs?
It did, because I was moking WeEt's reply which was hardly understandable.
BTW I guess that with "complete version" they meant a single OC (maybe a FS and a lenti for each?).

Reactions: Flloydo
It did, because I was moking WeEt's reply which was hardly understandable.
BTW I guess that with "complete version" they meant a single OC (maybe a FS and a lenti for each?).

ohhh I didn’t realise you was mocking them. Fair enough lol

I think the complete version is a one click that houses both the full slips and single lentis for both films. So 4 slips in total

spoke with WeET staff over Facebook and they said, this would feature spot gloss and debossed titles on both steelbooks...
i'd hope more of full gloss but we'll see...
what?
all their exclusive steelbooks were full gloss so far. are they doing a nova(media)?

dictionary:
to do a nova: to degrade the steelbook quality for no reason