The Amazing Spider-Man (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 06) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118787450_3834980993203416_2020791347080381528_o.jpg118691972_3834981313203384_3360936533884326814_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine the spot gloss will be spidey in General and he takes up quite a lot of room on both front and backs of both steels so it should be all good

I asked WeET and they said the 3d/2d disc of the main movie is going to be double-sided. :shipped:

never seen a double-sided blu-ray before.

That’s like a throwback to the DVDs that had widescreen on one side and full screen on the other.
I remember I could never figure that out. Is "widescreen" written on the side that actually contains the widescreen version (and so the side that faces down when playing), or on the side that's facing up when the widescreen version is playing? :dunno:

I remember I could never figure that out. Is "widescreen" written on the side that actually contains the widescreen version (and so the side that faces down when playing), or on the side that's facing up when the widescreen version is playing? :dunno:

I just watched my used DVD copy of Tequila Sunrise today. When putting the disc into the tray, you want the word "widescreen" facing up if you want to watch it in widescreen. The actual playing surface is the surface facing down.

So remember that if you ever buy used DVD's. If the side that says "widescreen" is all scratched up, that's OK because it means it's the "fullscreen" playing surface that has the scratches.

I just watched my used DVD copy of Tequila Sunrise today. When putting the disc into the tray, you want the word "widescreen" facing up if you want to watch it in widescreen. The actual playing surface is the surface facing down.

So remember that if you ever buy used DVD's. If the side that says "widescreen" is all scratched up, that's OK because it means it's the "fullscreen" playing surface that has the scratches.
I'd like to think I'll remember all that the next time I'm staring at a double-sided disc and an open blu-ray tray... haha

There was also the occasional disc where the fullscreen side actually had more image than the widescreen. I remember Dark City, for example, where the director had cropped the widescreen theatrical release from a fullscreen original. On the first DVD release, the fullscreen side was that original uncropped version. Not really important or anything, but interesting, maybe. :)

Reactions: Stygian
Imho a nice satin finish with spot glossed elements feels and looks more premium than full gloss.
What if it's matte with spot gloss? I think satin with spot gloss also looks great, even on full slips, but a lot of times they go with matte & spot gloss for some reason, which I'm not a fan of. I don't like matte at all.

From Weet -

We will release a total of 5 versions as below, and all versions will be sold at the same time.

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

<The Amazing Spider-Man 2>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

One Click(all 4 type: ASM Full, Lenti + ASM2 Full, Lenti) Box.

From Weet -

We will release a total of 5 versions as below, and all versions will be sold at the same time.

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

You should post that in the ASM2 thread, too :smuggrin:

From Weet -

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

So I was right. Go on, say it.

So I was right. Go on, say it.

Not really. Because I thought the same along with everyone else who probably see that message. We just know a lot of miscommunication happens with these things. It was about being certain

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
From Weet -

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

1. Fullslip A Type
2. Lenticular B Type

but i wanted an one click for each movie

... it hurts so much
tumblr_pw9tea8Iwr1rpsuhuo1_500.gif