The Avengers - 1/6 figurines [Hot Toys]

The Avengers - 1/6 Figures [Hot Toys] - Which one are you getting?

• Iron Man Mark VI

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Hulk

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Captain America

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Thor

• Black Widow

• Hawkeye

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Agent Coulson

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Loki

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Iron Man (Mark I->VI)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thor (from Thor)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Captain America (from CA TFA)

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The-Avengers-2012-Movie-Title-Logo.png

Full list:
Iron Man Mark VI
Iron Man Mark VII
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Agent Coulson
Loki

After the response Hot Toys got from their Nick Fury 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure reveal, the comic book collectible manufacturer had to tease the full line-up of action figures for Marvel Studios' The Avengers movie.

From the looks of it, fans will get entirely new figures for Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, and Hawkeye based on their appearances in the Joss Whedon-directed flick. The silhouettes in the photo appear to be photos from the film, but expect Hot Toys to slowly unveil their action figure counterparts one at a time.

league of comic geeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hulk for me for sure!!!
Iron Man Mark IV already on order... then Captain America and we'll see for Thor...

Others... couldn't careless...

Hot Toys and Marvel:
images

I want Capt America that is already out .... not so much this one. Same with Thor ...

I have the Captain and Thor already out, so I'm not going to double dip those two. Also have the Mark IV Ironman. So I'm almost half there from the existing lines. But its very tempting to complete the collection. The new Nick Fury looks great. I wasn't really enamored with the existing Black Widow, but this new one probably will come across better (the doll like hair on the first wasn't great). If I get Black Widow, might as well round out the group, right? The Hulk should be interesting...

I want Capt America that is already out .... not so much this one. Same with Thor ...

I have the Cap that's out now and I like the suit way better then the Avengers one. I wish they would release the Ed Norton Hulk one too. I like that one better as well.

SNSGUY

You are lacking with the updates Wreck. Here's a tease for the cap!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334635493.929386.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334635493.929386.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy I found Captain America First Avenger for cheap because this one is really ugly IMO.

Rather prefer by a mile CA holding a REAL gun!

Oh I didnt see that .... was too busy entering their contest for the life size darth malgus :p