The Aviator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 30,2014
Purchase link: The Aviator Sold Out
Price: £16.99
Notes: Worldwide Exclusive Artwork, Limited to 2000 units, Embossed ,Spot Gloss finish

10892766-1389359282-77530.jpg

I0ncyg4.png

65ITV5g.png

y4GKWmB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This just went for £14.99 on eBay. Why did I bother pre-ordering this? :wtf:

All the others have sold above cost price, so that's just a freak.

OK ... even if it did sell for £14.99 on eBay, what was the shipping cost? At that price, I doubt it would match zavvi shipping it to me for £17.98 (or less if packaged with other items).

For the UK (and perhaps Europe), it may work, but shipping it to Canada would be around £7.00 and therefore pushing the cost above zavvi's price by quite a bit after conversion.

Cheers!

OK ... even if it did sell for £14.99 on eBay, what was the shipping cost? At that price, I doubt it would match zavvi shipping it to me for £17.98 (or less if packaged with other items).

I checked out the listing in the link, he was including shipping... that said, yes, I think it was a fluke.

Hey buddy, if you're asking about Zavvi, they DO ship to the U.S.. Make sure you're using Zavvi.com and not Zavvi.nl or their outlet store on play.com. If you need any further help, feel free to PM me...Good luck!

Zavi.nl also ships to the US.

I'm talking about the eBay one, isn't this sold out on their website? I tried buying it off eBay and it says they do not ship to my address. So then I messaged them and they told me the same thing, that they don't ship here. So idk

... Make sure you're using Zavvi.com and not Zavvi.nl or their outlet store on play.com....

why not using zavvi.nl? it's definitely the better site to place orders right now (except people in the uk), because you can get 10% off of simply everything (even new pre-orders) when over 40€ (code is KORTNL4).
i tend to order 2 of each at the moment, so zavvi.nl is a good way to save some money for me.

and yes, it's been confirmed that they also ship to the USA.

Thank you lgans. Another good job. That's the way it should've looked from the very start, somehow with Zavvi's retailer, this "gloss" message was lost in translation.

^^ That sounds like me alright. It's happening an awful lot lately, thinking about cancelling a few others and getting a few quid off. Cinderella also went for £15.50 today EEK!

Okay, now I should get back on main topic... :)