The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
fyi ... I'll get the 10 people ... then PM the 10 ... then we will set up a time and date a few days out that can work with most ... I want like at least 7 people so if we get 10 and a few dont actually make it etc I think I will still have learned/tested enough to see if we will have the issue with new processor or not

I'd like to help but I need the dollar for my daily $1 McDonalds large drink. Or, when I am feeling generous, to give to the homeless man that stands behind the drive-thru menu board. :angel:

My 2 cents is…
sad anne hathaway GIF

JK my thanks to all the admins and processing. I’ve missed out on a couple of GBs in all forms of process. I kicked myself but you got to have a sense of humour about these things. My local shop always jokes about the $100+ we all pay for doubles we already own.
slapshot GIF

fyi ... I'll get the 10 people ... then PM the 10 ... then we will set up a time and date a few days out that can work with most ... I want like at least 7 people so if we get 10 and a few dont actually make it etc I think I will still have learned/tested enough to see if we will have the issue with new processor or not

I can participate in the 'stress test'!

office space GIF

If you don’t already have 10 I can also help but I don’t know what use I’ll be without PayPal payments

Reactions: Wreck
Hi All,

I've seen some things didnt go the way many would have liked.

First and foremost ... as we've told GB Hosts in the past that if you are going to host an IN DEMAND title with not a qty available higher then you suspect sales. Then you should alert either @apsmith21 or myself so we can give advice and/or work to fix problems. (problems that many of you have seen in the past)

When we are not alerted or told ... how can we (HDN) even help?
(I host in-demand blufans gbs and dont have these issues)

We actually just recently have instituted a new payment processor in our GB section which may or may not eliminate those problems of oversells. We won't know until the next IN DEMAND group buy. Aniv did not use this processor and you know this because he used paypal. We are working to helping him transition/ try out this new processor especially if its going to eliminate this issue. If that doesnt work then I have a back up plan.

Many of you have already used the new processor if you bought any Best Buy Steels from @apsmith21 lately.

I'm looking to have 10 people help me stress test this however so we can learn this now ... instead of waiting till a live IN DEMAND gb. Let me know if you want to help be one of the 10.

Lastly ... and most importantly ... LETS ALL STOP WITH THE NAMECALLING ... there is no sense in creating negativity even if we miss out on an edition. The Hobby is the People.

@Wreck I'm also willing to help with that.

Reactions: Wreck
Yeah I do use revolut. But I pay through PayPal when using it online for purchases, that way I get revolut to handle the conversion and not PayPal - PP are too expensive. If there’s other ways I’m game to help and also discover new ways

Reactions: BluSteel2012