The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbs: SL and FS secured.

I heard that Manta limited their way to purchase (left more stock for their own website, and less for national resellers and the rest of the group buys).
Am I wrong?

Can't really agree with the claims that it was "easy." It sould out within one minute and despite me being there well in advance and adding it to my basket it sold out before I could get through to order it.

I got scared, and went for the SL, by the time I paid, it was :02, and OC and DL were predictably gone, so I might have failed, but SL and FS still available up to 04 minutes in...
Oh, all finally gone now.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Managed to get a DL.

I had to switch my shipping address to my sister's place since I'll be moving at the end of August but don't have a new place yet. I had it all set up on the Collectong site and PayPal before it went live, but wasn't totally sure my payment would go through since PayPal also entered it as the billing address for my card. But, it seemed to go through without any problems.

Reactions: Halo500 and Shark
Had the OC. My details weren’t populated correctly so it went sold out.

Not happy about that. Why was my details missing i was logged in

So went for the DL but it sold out. Had to go for the SL

If anyone in the U.K. wants to swap a SL for a DL I’ll be forever grateful