Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: April 19, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6F45865C-CA74-42C3-B9CE-31885EB8DFED.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no, only if its 19.99 or less. they've got comfortable with these PET sleeves, but the art quality is a miss more than not tm.

I'll wait a bit before adding copies to the group buy for pre-order - getting a price match for all members requested copies is pretty much impossible if they drop it down to $19.99 (which is where they have been normally)

The listing will be here though.

I'll wait a bit before adding copies to the group buy for pre-order - getting a price match for all members requested copies is pretty much impossible if they drop it down to $19.99 (which is where they have been normally)

The listing will be here though.

Oh, you thinking of waiting a couple of days in case they reduce it to 19.99?
They've probably just permanently increased the price, starting with this title. Everything is getting more expensive, Perrier, Ikea bookcases... :spoil:

Oh, you thinking of waiting a couple of days in case they reduce it to 19.99?
They've probably just permanently increased the price, starting with this title.

My thoughts exactly. So with the 20% off sale, the price does drop to $19.99 but there's no way I'm ordering all requested copies before it's over.

I've also seen them increase the price of other titles to $22.99 temporarily.

Personally, I think the sweet spot is $19.99 for sales. Reasonable price for a catalog title with new packaging...

Either way, I don't want to have folks purchase a copy at a higher price when it could drop. We shall see.