Ireland
Release date: April 19, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6F45865C-CA74-42C3-B9CE-31885EB8DFED.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What other site, the BD Forum?
Also, I thought there's people here from both, the US and Europe, among other places.

For example just look at the Green Mile Best Buy thread here. Something like 7 posts I think and more than half of them are from people outside the U.S.

Take a look at any U.S. release thread here and then take a look at a thread here for the same steelbook from another country and you'll see there are way more posts in the thread from another country.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
hello, just added stock for those that want a copy. Looks like the regular price will be $24.99 :(

Reactions: apsmith21
It's actually down to 19.99 now, don't know since when, checked it just now (finally got a VPN yesterday).

Ugh well that sucks because I have all my orders in at $24.99

Hello Best Buy rep, I have over 40 copies on order, please adjust them all....

Can, meet worms...

Can Open Season 2 GIF by Friends
I'm pretty sure Best Buy only adjusts the price when the item ships, so if it's still that price when it ships it should be adjusted automatically. Your only other choice would be to replace the order.

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
I still need to join the GB, and I was kinda hoping this would drop to $19.99 and was also hoping the GB would reflect that too! Conversion is just so crazy at the moment and that extra $5 makes a huge difference.

Just had a feeling it would drop plus I been kinda skint the past few weeks anyway

• Informative
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm pretty sure Best Buy only adjusts the price when the item ships, so if it's still that price when it ships it should be adjusted automatically. Your only other choice would be to replace the order.

That's never been my experience. It ships at the price you ordered at, and if you want the new price, you need to have them manually adjust the order.

And replacing that many group buy orders is pretty impossible if people here like group buys - you're not supposed to be ordering as many copies as I do for members here.

I still need to join the GB, and I was kinda hoping this would drop to $19.99 and was also hoping the GB would reflect that too! Conversion is just so crazy at the moment and that extra $5 makes a huge difference.

Just had a feeling it would drop plus I been kinda skint the past few weeks anyway

Yeah, the problem is that Best Buy often plays games with the stock of the listing. Often these come in and out of stock and I'm not going to say how I do it, but I need some time in order to get copies ordered
for folks here.

At some point I had to choose the "go" point to get these done and that unfortunately was about 3 weeks too early, it appears.

That's never been my experience. It ships at the price you ordered at, and if you want the new price, you need to have them manually adjust the order.

And replacing that many group buy orders is pretty impossible if people here like group buys - you're not supposed to be ordering as many copies as I do for members here.

Yeah, the problem is that Best Buy often plays games with the stock of the listing. Often these come in and out of stock and I'm not going to say how I do it, but I need some time in order to get copies ordered
for folks here.

At some point I had to choose the "go" point to get these done and that unfortunately was about 3 weeks too early, it appears.
I think everybody here was and still is happy with the $24.99 + fees price tag and totally appreciates the massive effort that goes into all of these GroupBuys. I'm super happy to be able to order these BestBuy Steelbooks via HDN and a price drop of $5 really doesn't warrent some giant cancelling/re-ordering frenzy. Thanks for your help in securing these @apsmith21

Still not sure if I want it. This, and Hacksaw Ridge, are the only ones I skipped out of the last dozen such releases.
Haven't seen it in a while, was the inside art featured somewhere in the movie? What's its significance?